The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Warframe To Be Vaulted

Zemosu

Probably none.
We should have the new starchart (and thus reward distribution etc) before a new PA.

Which means assuming the new system actually works, there would be no need to vault anymore primes.

I'm really getting the sense some people are confused as to why primes are being vaulted.

Its just to make space. Well, it has been so far so we have no reason to think otherwise.

In which case, there is no need to vault anything else unless the new starchart is way behind schedule.

Pretty sure DE isn't vaulting primes for lulz. 

It doesn't actually help them in anyway.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Which means assuming the new system actually works, there would be no need to vault anymore primes.

[...]

Its just to make space. Well, it has been so far so we have no reason to think otherwise.

Speculations.

DE has avoided explaining their reasons and telling us their plans. We have nothing official.

We only know that, most likely, one day Prime parts will be unvaulted.

All what you said is just speculations, unless you can present us with hard data. A quote from DERebecca or DE_Steve would be fantastic. Not more speculation, please.

Speculations.

DE has avoided explaining their reasons and telling us their plans. We have nothing official.

We only know that, most likely, one day Prime parts will be unvaulted.

All what you said is just speculations, unless you can present us with hard data. A quote from DERebecca or DE_Steve would be fantastic. Not more speculation, please.

They stated it in a dev stream and I believe there was mentioned somewhere on the forums.

I'm not sure which one and I'm not about to sift through them to prove a point.

Believe it or don't.

As you rightly mentioned, I haven't provided hard evidence, but Its no more speculation then anything else posted here.

That aside, as I mentioned just by using logic one can only conclude that is in fact why.

Like I said, DE has literally nothing to gain from locking away primes.

It would be shooting themselves in the foot.

Its more then coincidence that vaulting is leading up to the new rewards system, which they themselves stated is in part to reduce dilution and avoid void fatigue, so we know that the void will no longer be the main only source of prime parts.

Just need to connect the dots.

As it stands now its unlikely DE would vault anything else, because there isn't much of a need to, unless a new PA hits before then.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

They stated it in a dev stream and I believe there was mentioned somewhere on the forums.

I'm not sure which one and I'm not about to sift through them to prove a point.

Believe it or don't.

As you rightly mentioned, I haven't provided hard evidence, but Its no more speculation then anything else posted here.

That aside, as I mentioned just by using logic one can only conclude that is in fact why.

Like I said, DE has literally nothing to gain from locking away primes.

It would be shooting themselves in the foot.

Its more then coincidence that vaulting is leading up to the new rewards system, which they themselves stated is in part to reduce dilution and avoid void fatigue, so we know that the void will no longer be the main only source of prime parts.

Just need to connect the dots.

As it stands now its unlikely DE would vault anything else, because there isn't much of a need to, unless a new PA hits before then.

Not sure they have nothing to gain, it's always good to have rare items exchanging hands for large sums. Plus there is the hype when they are reintroduced. Also they may have legacy PAs with their reintroductions, giving new players a chance to buy past PAs and veterans a second chance at accessories they might have missed.

Probably none.

We should have the new starchart (and thus reward distribution etc) before a new PA.

I'm really getting the sense some people are confused as to why primes are being vaulted.

In which case, there is no need to vault anything else unless the new starchart is way behind schedule.

Pretty sure DE isn't vaulting primes for lulz. 

It doesn't actually help them in anyway.

My guess too.

Not more speculation, please.

Then why are you posting in a thread that is all about speculation?

If they were doing things just to save space, removing the 50+ duplicate prime part entries would do more to save space than removing anything from the Void completely.

They're doing it to save space AND to try and promote more Platinum/old part trading and panic-farming.

Not sure they have nothing to gain, it's always good to have rare items exchanging hands for large sums. Plus there is the hype when they are reintroduced. Also they may have legacy PAs with their reintroductions, giving new players a chance to buy past PAs and veterans a second chance at accessories they might have missed.

Those things are all really minimal bonuses for DE (probably very minimal) as I doubt it will increase plat sales by anything significant. Although it could go hand in hand with the legacy PA's. 

After all I never said it didn't achieve multiple goals, but over all the salt it would produce just for slight increase in plat sales and hype would be pointless.

If they were doing things just to save space, removing the 50+ duplicate prime part entries would do more to save space than removing anything from the Void completely.

They're doing it to save space AND to try and promote more Platinum/old part trading and panic-farming.

You would think so, but when have you known a certain Dev that oversees prime parts to make things easy for us or always make logical decisions?

Honestly for the amount of people it would irritate (and the community is already disgruntled) the extra plat sales is more then likely minimal.

All those things may be some positive offshoots for DE, but ultimately going by what DE has stated themselves and what is upcoming, it only makes sense.

Also, from a drop table stand point, removing the duplicates would only make it easier for us to get the more difficult parts which He-who-shall-not -be-named, clearly doesn't want (I'm not salty I swear).

So in fact, vaulting other gear would make more sense because it will reduce dilution by a small amount without making the rest of the drop rates play  too nice with us.