Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #57!

[DE]Rebecca

me as a player in the Russian community, a few questions:

1. When will be fixed the bugs with departure for texture maps after the resurrection?

2. Will be returned to Russian voice, I remember exactly what it was, but then disappeared?

3. On account of the events - but there's a lot of questions...

P.S. will the introduction into the game world new factions, syndicates, types and classes of enemies and allies?

If Yes, when?
Edited by FinisLux

Q:

1. Umbra gears : please explain about it, when to be released on global build, is it any different with changyou warframe? is it a deluxe skin like proto/nemesis or a whole different frame like primes?

2. Sharkwingwhats the difference with Archwing? is it different equipments?gameplay? can we use archwing on sharkwing mission?

3 .New Capes: how it will performs on archwing/sharkwing? because there are lots of bugs in archwing, like detached armor piece, sigil disappereance...

4. Any other significant upgrade for the liset? like Kubrow gene foundry upgrades, will it be on U17? whats the difference with gene foundry as of now?

5. Parkour 2.0, how it will affect the kubrow companion? will they be able to catch up?

6. Resource Blueprint as Raid rewards : Please remove it...its hard enough to do the raid (hard to find squadmates) , we dont want anything less than arcane enhancements

thanks

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Q: The star-chart and void are changing. We all know that, and there are a lot of forums posts about RNG and void drops. I understand that DE does not want to fix these things because the portion of the game needing fixing is changing entirely and won't be around, at least not in the same way it is present now. My question is, with the star-chart and void changes that will come, are there changes to drop tables and possibly to how loot is earned?

Edited by TaylorsContraction

I don't know if this has already been asked or not, but, is there any news on how the liset will be in U17? Will the game go back to the original Star Chart where you're just sitting in the middle of space, or will there be something completely new for it all?

If the void disappears and the new star chart comes around, will it be easier or harder to get the part, prime or otherwise, and the resources that you need? Are those changes coming in U17, presumably because the Sentients have something to do with the void's disapperance? Will the vaulted Primes return then?

1. How goes genetic foundry 2.0?

2. "Shrino" has been in the hubs(er, "relays") for quite a while now. The original plans for "each relay matches the planet" are silly now, because of how few are left, but, given that all relays have the same statue, it seems like the statue should still be "relevant". Have you guys considered putting the model of the current statue in there? That is, there's almost always a statue for sale in the warframe.com store. Making that change official, right now, would work, because Rhino is the current statue for sale, so it makes sense that he's in the hubs. It would just require a change of statues when the next statue comes out. You already have the model you used for the statue, so you'd just need to pop it into the game, and then everyone would have more incentive to buy it--it'd be kind of cool to have the same statue that all of the hubs do. Can this happen?

3. Everything seemed steaming along pretty well last we saw you guys. Is there anything unexpected going on with the next update, or any change of plans?

4. Warframe China. Yes, this has been addressed, but it's much easier to point out "they said in dev stream" than to cite a forum post. People actually listen to the dev streams(not so much to the forum posts). Please elaborate?

5. Beastmaster frame? With all of the push towards having new genetic foundry upgrades, and new kubrow types, and new felizard, it seems like there should be a way to have several pets out at once, and a beastmaster-themed frame would make perfect sense for that. Thoughts/ideas/reactions?

6. For names for the felizard, what about something from the ojibwe language? Although diverse, the nomenclature in the game tends to be heavily euro-centric, and with an estimated 6,912 languages on earth, we could use some more rarity/diversity.

Can we get a feature that will allow for sorting by favorites for Warframes, weapons and companions. I would also like to see more details for items in our inventory without equipping them, i.e. how many forma on an item would be nice to see from main inventory screens.

Thanks

Simple questions,

1. Approximately how much longer do console tenno have to wait before we get the next update?

2. there is an issue on tower 3 & 4 defense where the spawn rate is slowed to a craw, when will it be fixed? l(spent 2 before i could get to wave 20, btw i get a forma blueprint...)

3. Are you guys going to consider removing forma blueprint from rotation C?

4. Why is DERebecca So Awesome?

Edited by (PS4)twistedodean14