Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #57!

[DE]Rebecca

What are the differences between (water) Archwing content and (space) Archwing content? Or is it just the same thing in a (literally) different medium?

Also where in the 7 hells is Fomorian Sabotage?

Im aware that Steve posted on Twitter that Archwing is getting an improved minimap at some point, but thats hardly enough to get people back into it.

Edited by Dualstar

What are you going to do in regards with sharkwing to encourage players to play more with archwings? 

Are we being forced to use content we dont like by requiring an archwing for  Tyl Regor?

The same applies to the upcoming raid.  I dont want to be forced to use archwing unless some better changes come to it.  What will these changes or adjustments be if any?

Will we ever see these so called Queens we keep hearing about?

Are there any other quests in the works? I'd like to see more story driven content, soloable or not!

Will more Archwing missions/tilesets be added? Someone made a great post about having our little asteroid belt being a good place for Archwing missions.

Any plans to add a fictional/existing galaxy into the game with it's own set of planets and moons?

Edited by Rajal

1. will some or all tilesets be reworked to fit a parkour gameplay?

2. please explain the relation between the China edition of Warframe and the global. can we expect to sooner or later get what we see I'm their game? Can they expect to get all they see in out game?

YAY "Echoes of the Sentient" o//

But allow me to repeat my old questions xD

Q: Any progress on allowing clans to downgrade tier?

Alot of clans try to expand to bring and hold more players in to the game, but is very common some players only coming to play because is a f2p game, they want to see how look like, or is because they are on vacations, and etc. Then they stop playing, some of them came back later, others not. Result: Clan get stuck with a wrong tier.

Q: New features/tools for dojos?

Warlords needs more control on donations for their clans, with this will be possible to allow members to direct donate resources to clan vault and then, warlords can know who did the donation and how much was donate, because some players would like to show they are active through donations, while not having much time to play and directly help the other members of the clan.

Q: Current plans to implement rewards to survival/defense etc. leaderboards outside events?

With starchart 3.0 will be possible to have less nodes, or specific nodes, for leaderboards ? Then all competitive players/clans can have a specific goal outside dark sectors/global events.

Will we get mid/late game events during more time intervals?

We know bosses like Vor and the Behemoth appear 8mins or so in-game, it would be great to have more bosses ( or Sentients which would be perfect for this) to appear to shake up gameplay maybe every 15mins or so.

Hi DE!

My Questions:

0. How is your day ;)?

1. Are there plans what will happen with the useless items in our inventory, that arent sellable or sensless to craft Like: 2.6Billion Alloy Plates, Omega Isotopes, Limbo theorems (after limboquest is finished and built) or Fomorian Disruptor? Oh and the NAV Segments for the Planets...

2. The random droptables from Defense/interseption/Survival are more then frustrating. fighting 20waves/4rounds/20min to get only one void key - with LUCK - and mods nobody really needs. Wouldnt it be more rewarding, if for example the drops includes materials that are located on the actual planet? Like polymer or Nano Spores and so on...?

Talking of that, is it possible to extend or change some of the planet restricted materials? Like: Take out Alloy Plates out of Void and put in something other...OR: Tower1 = Alloy| Tower2 = Ferrit | ...

3. What happens to the STAMINA-Mods if parcour 2.0 is coming and Stamina is removed?

4. On GC last year i think, you said Void will be changed...Any infos what the difference will be and how is the progress ?

5. Why cant my friend and me get Ash Prime Systems after ~10+ T3 survival runs @ 40min :( ?

6. Is it possible (sooner or later) that the Arsenal UI gets a little polish? I would love to see in the Weaponschoice-menu how many Formas are on it

(If u choose Equip-> and see the weaponslist then on top is the actual weapon with a progressbar...add the "Forma stars" there, and  on the right side where the stats are listed...then im superduper happy :D)

Thats all i wanna know in the moment :P

Have a nice day ;)

greetz Eni

EDIT: I FORGOT! (>O.O)>

7. Will Limbo ever be finished? Because his Rift "thingy" playstyle is cool but doesnt work logical.

If i am in the rift, and banish an enemy into the rift too, and kill him: Why isnt the loot he drops inside the rift and collectable? or: If i pick up a Datamass and enter the rift, why do i drop it and not my weapons? Also: some consoles are hackable inside the rift, others not....why? Limbo is an awsome frame, with great potential, but i think he needs more love :( 

Edited by enivanfamilia

Question 1:

Since you never intended for Primed Chamber to be an exclusive mod, do you have any intentions of bringing it back anytime soon (or at all) now that Vectis Prime came out?

Question 2:

Umbra Excalibur is coming out SOON™, and it has been said that he's the first of a very limited series of "UMBRA" gear, could this mean that since Frost Prime (and weaponry) and Mag Prime (and weaponry) have been taken out, they could be coming back along with their Umbra versions?

Question 3:

What's the lore behind the "umbra" frames?

Question 4:
Why isn't the proto-excalibur helmet arcaneable yet, whilst the nemesis-nyx helmet is?

Question 5: Will we get more customization? (i.e. being able to place multiple sigils on one part of the body, distorting them to our liking, placing them on arms, legs, helmets, warping them, etc.)

Question 6: What do you think about totally removing Forma blueprints from towers III and IV (or only rotation C)? It would make it somewhat easier to get the parts you want from the rarer keys and it would definitely be a lot less irritating. Keeping them in towers I and II would still make them easily obtainable if you want or need them. Being able to sell them for ducats would be just like placing a band-aid on an open wound.  I have over 130 forma blueprints and counting. I am pretty sure we were never meant to have that many.

Question 7:

Nah, there's no question 7, just saying that it's a rarity to see a company as dedicated as DE to their product, and I have yet to see someone match that dedication in the past 2 years.

Edited by The-Storm

Have you ever considered having syndicate procs being triggered manually instead of automatically? It would be very beneficial to be able to choose when to fire that burst of elemental damage instead of letting it ruin our stealth run or be wasted on one enemy after it automatically fires off.

Can't wait until friday now.

Questions

1. Hows the rapier coming along

2. More info on shotguns getting buffed maybe show the new stats of at least one of the shotguns

3. Will the normal boar ever be back

4. Phage is included it shotgun class does the mean it is also getting a buff

5. When do we get the cape (I know its probably been asked a billion times)

6. When Nekros eventually gets primed will his mortos binds also get primed

7. Can Nekros shadows be a bit more controllable eg: attack and defend a point commands.

Steve said at one point that Tenno had to be adaptable to fight the Sentient. Will the SENTIENTS be adaptable in mid fight?

I ask because I had an odd dream where my Banshee was fighting things that turned invincible to her weapons in turn, so she had to keep switching them. Primary to secondary to melee to powers and back. Kind of like fighting the Borg.

Was kind of cool.

You KNOW you have been playing too much Warframe when it invades your dreams.

If this question has been adressed, forgive me.  But I am curious about the removal of stamina.  While I can't wait for it, there's only one question I have.  What will toxic Chromas passive be converted to?