Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #57!

[DE]Rebecca

I only have one question that I can think of:

Will the alert that give blueprints/parts for warframes be made more frequent?

I've been unable to build Vauban because I keep missing the alerts when they happen.

It's one thing to have RNG on individual drops in the game. But when it starts applying to Alerts to being able to build a frame to play with.. It gets a little out of control.

Aside from the Archwing open space exploration idea shared by Steve in a previous stream, have you guys considered Open World, or, Semi-Open World Warframe? Please share any ideas available.

Can we expect any upgrades to our Dojos? If so, what are they, and how soon will they be available?

Edited by (PS4)GameflowPRO

In light of the upcoming Frost rework, your justification was to give him more QoL and allow him to move around more instead of camping at the defense target. 

What's being done for Nekros? Desecrate needs some QoL love badly too. There are tons of ideas in the forums. 

Also, the soul cache from Shadows Of The Dead is at odds with the support role of Nekros. It is the only power in the entire game which has two ' energy bars' - the soul cache being the second. It should be removed. I would replicate Nekros clones instead, still scaling to enemy level. 

Nekros threads: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/493902-nekros-again-add-qol-to-its-powers-make-it-more-visually-narcisistic/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/493868-necros-desecrate-imporvement/

Valkyr: what is being done for her Rip Line for Parkour 2.0 (U17)? She should have her power changed to not ' get in the way'  of the new parkour, but more than that, she should have improved mobility power because of it.  Allow us to fully reel in to the wall instead of auto-releasing halfway, and allow us to click the power button to release prematurely. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/491832-what-is-being-done-for-valkyrs-rip-line-for-parkour-20/

Saryn: Contagion seems too weak for a level 3 power. It should have similar mechanics to Excalibur' s Exalted Blade, scaled back to a level 3 power (No auto-parry, no waves)

Finally: ENEMY AI.

Enemies tend to do too stupid stuff which does not make it fun at all. 

they run in circles, they crouch behind rails in terror and never move again, they stop dead in their tracks and fall into a tupor, not responding even to direct attacks. 

I' m not saying AI needs to buffed. I' m saying AI needs to FUNCTION, for the sake of a better game experience. Enemies which don' t fight back are no fun, Warframe is not supposed to be "punching bag simulator" .

When aer we going to get AI updates to fix the current problems?

Edited by -TP-BrazilianJoe

1.) Will there also be sentient weapons available for tenno or will they be wielding unobtainable ones ?

2.) Also would they have spy missions ? Can't get around that thought of a red-white-gold-ish vault with tech everywhere :D

3.) What about the new frames mechanics(if already planned) ?

I'm going to re-post this from the last devstream topic in hopes of a concrete answer.

Last year, PhysX saw a massive change in it's general visual style, and with the introduction of the new particle system it's even less noticeable than before. Are there any plans to make PhysX worth enabling? Such as reverting the particles to the style shown in the Nvidia PhysX trailer?

Will there be any buffs for sniper rifles or possibly a rework of some kind in the future?

So far bows are the better sniper rifles in the game, at least my snipetron vandal can not keep up with the dread bow or the paris prime

1.for steve(you said something about different teams last time so i dont think steve will be present but still xD): will you guys wait until you are completely finished to release the updates for app or will you add one feature at a time?If you are going to do a huge update release do you have an eta?

2. Will catbrow's have different skill sets than kubrows or will they be relitively the same outside of the aesthetic aspects?

3. Will you develop lore for syndicates anytime soon? p.s. i sure would love a new loka banner hanging in my dojo/liset xD

As Warframe has continued to expand, it seems that Dojos are getting less and less attention as time goes on. Seemingly the last major addition to the Dojo (excluding the occasional weapon every month or two and trophies) was the Polychrome system and the Seasonal Christmas decorations 7 months ago. With talk that there may be a "Trading Post" in relays, it seems that players in my clan have fewer and fewer reasons to even visit their dojos anymore except to pick up an occasional weapon. Will dojos being seeing any love in the coming updates?

- Will the simulacrum get a loadout swapping station (or better yet just add simulacrum to the liset)?

- Will excaliburs Pendragon helmet issue with clipping chains be fixed?

- ignis buff?

- radial javelin rework? (Currently lackluster for a 3rd ability in every way)

- health orb rework? (Make health orbs heal a percentage or your health and decrease spawn chance) because 25-50 health is only viable for beginners

- archwing in the sky? (Above/in clouds and or above land and oceans) it'd be a great way to fluidly incorporate both archwing and sharkwing/footwing

- will tennogen be more frequent? So we all can get more and more added content from the community without you even needing to crunch any numbers in! (Like every 2 weeks) haha

- will console get closer to PC in terms of Baro ki'teer? 2 1/2 months behind is far too far away. I can see 2 weeks to a month but this is..

- will clan/alliance emblem preview work with the INGAME engine? I've had to resubmit many emblems because of contrast issues and such, we all need this! (Please add a brightness option that the clan leader can toggle for emblems so all members emblems can be corrected/changed if they so see fit)

Thanks for reading

What will you do, for those players who already have everything in the game? Warframes, weapons, mods and all that?

I am personally not all that hyped for U17 because I will only play with the new weapons and ying yang frame, and then be bored right away because I, and many others, have nothing to do at all. You are giving us the tools to fight, parkour 2.0. but what are we supposed to do with them when there is nothing to archive anymore?

We know that the focus system is still in the works, but as far as I got it, it will only expand a playstyle that we choose. So in other words, more buffs. More buffs for battles that we don't need to fight because there is nothing to get anymore.

Edited by DJ_Vauban

Back to Kubrow Kuestions.

Now that we are getting the Katbrow it is very important that we get an implementation of Kubrow Kommands, because we all know Kats do what they want and it's very likely that in the middle of kombat, without any orders, your katbrow will just go sit inside a Grinner containers cause he felt like it.

A63qmIu.jpg

So is there any info on adding some kubrow kommands?

My suggestion was using the emote wheel. Have two extra kommands there, guard and heel, that you could pop out quickly in the middle of kombat.

1) STEALTH 2.0 ? Now that we're getting Parkour 2.0...I think it's about time we talk about this 2 years long demand.

2) What's going on with these UMBRA Warframes? How are they different than skins or primes? What's their role in the lore?

3) Any word on CHARGE ATTACKS and their synergy with combos?

4) We're getting capes, that's great! Will we ever get hoods?

5) Have you ever thought about a Nintendo port?

6) When will quests be replayable?

7) Why isn't there no true assassination in the Void? Do you plan to do it?

8) You said at the start of the year that Women will play a bigger role in Warframe this year, showing the corpus crewwomen & Kela. You also talked about the TWIN QUEENS... What is their status? Do you have more info? Do you have work in progress to show about them? Same question with Kela De Thaym.

9) What is happening with the DIFFICULTY SETTINGS shown earlier?

10) Mr Steve teased us a lot lately, and even show a work in progress of the new Starchart. Any evolution of it since? Any progress to show about the STARCHART 2.0 ?

11) Which planet is getting an update next? Any concepts to show?

12) Why do Corpus crewmen look exactly the same? I thought they weren't clones like the grineer! >:/ (they feel a lot let down compared to the diversity of the grineer)

13) It's official : the cloth physics are here! When are you going to add it to Frost (prime), Trinity(with her lobster tail) & Volt (prime)?

(trailer for the proof that YOU want it to move)

14) 2 years and enemies still walk in circle/ collide with each other :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/429549-enemies-run-and-walk-in-circles/

What are your plans for this?

Edited by unknow99

Are there plans to do PBR upgrades to alternative skins, such as the Day of the Dead skins or the Rubedo skins? How soon could we possibly see those? It's a bit jarring when you combine a PBR Excalibur helmet with the old-looking Immortal skin.

Edited by Kyotra

no. 1 - Archwing will have it's map/UI updated that's great, and considering sharkwing will be an incorporation of archwing into normal mission, can we hope for mission -> archwing -> mission scenarios ? Like breaking the glass on spaceships and flying ouside for example for mission in which we have to destroy the ships core ?

no. 1a - will the map / UI be finally in full 3d ? 

no. 2 - We need more information on that Umbra gear, will it be skins ? or gear obtainable in the void (some other way) ? or just purchasable ?

no. 3 - Some of the older warframes need some changes, Frost is lying on the dissection table right now, I like most of ideas of his rework, yet I still find his ult lacking usefull CC. Armor debuff won't be needed if the team will have corrosive aura x4, also there will be a point it will not kill a thing, thus the defeated and shatered into pieces enemies (or rather lack of them) will not slow down anything, and those mobs will shoot our *sses happily like nothing even happened. Don't you guys (and gals) at DE agree that Frosty (and some other frames) needs some CC in their ult ? The old bug in his ult was cool, it was freezing enenmies for few seconds, and that was useful. Probably community won't be sad it will be changed to something else, with more CC ofc.

no. 4 - Quiette Shy nailed it with her YT clip. Great gal, never played with or met her, but what's inside her head is awesome ^&^

So Mesa ult is hmm how to say it ... not engaging - you can tape down mouse button and watch her spin around. Not fun. At least for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bfPc35suE4

no.5 - we need more info about genetic foundry rework. As it is now, it's just annoying.

no. 6 - catbrows - how will we be able to obtain them ? If they will be breed of an egg (or any other kubrow egg equivalent) please just enable us to gather more than 1 of them at a time (and change this for kubrow as well). BC I can bet the drop chance will be very low. And there are some breeders out there who like to mix genetic traits of their pets.

no. 7 - if we are talking about breeding pets : foundry should display in % probabilty of what the offspring will inherit from their parents (eye color, body build, height, fur pattern, type)

no. 8 - corrupted bombards - they shoot a voley of 4 rockets in a row, with almost unshakable seeking feature ... and often there are more then just 1 of em shooting. Recently I welcomed a voley of 12 rockets 1 by 1 on my face (or rather back - cause I didn't see them shooting). Why do they have machine gun rocket launchers with AI seeking ?

no. 9 - do enemies have some aimbot now ? because I can swear more than once I saw just their gun comming from around the corner (not the whole enemy, not yet, just the barrel) and shoot straight at me .... magic !

no. 10 - Balista, sniper crewman - can they have laser sights - we can see then that there is a sniper and it is aiming at us. Otherwise gameplay doesn't involve skill, just constantly hopping and sliding around.

no. 11 - grenades - they should have UI indicators

no. 12 - loot table dillution was done on purpose (otherwise I don't see why there are resources as rewards at all) - how will the reward system work in new starchart (and after the void destruction) ?

Edited by tocorro

1) will ALL weapons considered a shotguns Be buffed? (Eg. Phage)

2) Could we ever come to expect dual Prime Pistols? Akvasto and Aklato <3

3) Will Umbra excal have slight buffs like primes do? Or is he simply a reskin *cough* buff those cloth physics *cough*

4) Kunai and Nikana Prime: DE U Wot m8? I think we'd all love some general clarification on these 2 weapons for sure.

5) Appriciation Question for buffing supra <3

Will we get updated and more balanced capacities in Dojo rooms like the Temple of Honor which has a capacity of 50 whereas the Clan Grandest Hall has a capacity of over 400 ?

We would like to be able to actually use the Temple of Honor to put in all our trophies and not resort to using only the Clan Grandest Hall for that kind of display.