The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #57!

[DE]Rebecca

What is the news for Scindo Prime skins, specifically the full body ones? I miss my Manticore Axe dearly, and I would beg for the return of the full body skins at least while the re-mapped skins are being edited.

Pretty please :'c

My only question is, in the future can we see more Live Sculpting or atleast some video of sculpting the Proto Excalibur, Nemisis Nyx, and Pre-Corpus sytle skins? Something so those of us who are excited for that new skin can have something to see how things are going for it,  Like I am for the Pre-Corpus Valkyr skin. :3

Nice to know we will be getting info on the next update, but i'm curious with the approach of windows 10 and directx 12 by when will the programmers start working on this or how long do they think it will take to complete. For those who don't know directx 12 is offering better frame rates, higher ingame polygon counts and better Cpu+Gpu utilization.

Are daggers going to be touched any time soon? Snipers where mentioned but it seems shotguns have taken the spotlight, will snipers still see some updating? Scythes are also a very dejected group, will their effectiveness be brought up to match their cool factor?

I have 2 little things to say

1. Will we have more Dual Prime sidearm or just the akbronco

2. Can we have more information on the orbiter pleaaaase?

(don't mind if the have been already asked. Its just that i don't really want to read everypost)

Edited by jeff912

Certain stances have had few combos for quite some time - Iron Pheonix and Bleeding Willow come to mind immediately. Many other stances have two or three combos beyond the basic mash E one and the groundslam/wall attack/etc, but stances like IP and BE, both fairly rare stances, do not. Even the combos they have now are somewhat lackluster next to the massive damage of, say, Crimson Dervish. 

Are there any plans to add new combos to these and other underperforming stances to bring them up to par with the others in terms of usability and effectiveness?

Also, sentient related content in U17. Is it a quest, or can we repeat it? I'd be very disappointed if I only got the chance to fight the sentients in one questline and then it's done.

Excitedly looking forward to this!

A debate that has been ongoing in the Forums: There are many dying clans out there, with few remaining members who would like to bring them back to life, but can't because they are not part of the upper echelons, which have ceased to play. Is or will there be any way to transfer clan leadership from inactive players to active ones?

Archwing extraction and new Archwing mission types such as Defense, Excavation, etc. any update on these? I thoroughly enjoyed Archwing as a concept but find it lacking in execution. Maybe these new mission types would breathe some life into the mode.

I suppose the only thing I'd like to know now is what Rebecca is already trying to figure out regarding the Umbra matter.

If we get news by Friday that's cool, otherwise it would be nice to have some answers during the livestream, simply about what we are going to get, how the relationship with Chinese Warframe is working and so on.

Thank you!

Edited by siralextraffo

Q1. Eta on U17?

Q2.Will Mesa get a re-work?

Q3.Focus system, when?

Q4.Are we going to get more arcanes and/or nightmare.corrupted mods?

Q5.Will Limbo get a re-wrk to make him more useful?

Imo Limbo is incredibly useful in alot of game modes like spy, defense, and most useful in survival.

1. Who's next in line for new alternate helmet?

2. Will dojo ever get kennels to keep kubros and catbros there without the need to stasis currently "unwanted" pets? Maybe allowing people with kennels to switch kubrows on the fly, like sentinels?

3. Shall we expect any changes to Archwing in U17? Navigation is the major problem when it comes to AW.

1. Will we ever see commands for Kubrows such as the ones for the helpers in mission. Like "Stay" or "Come with me".

2. Will there ever be settings for bloom? I love bloom. However, the standard one is a bit too much for my taste and the abiity to reduce it a bit would be great.

With Update 17 rapid approaching, and the removal of stamina I would like to ask what will happen to blocking?

Melee 2.0 improved it significantly, will Parkour 2.0 have the side effect of making the last missing piece of the Sword Alone viable in end game?