Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #57!

[DE]Rebecca

Question 1: Has there been thoughts of providing an option to sending offline messages?

Question 2: There has been a lot done with cosmetics. I have a few prime frames and old arcane helmets that I use. As we know the helmets colors changes with the rest of the frame. Could the helmets have their own color customizing system?

Question 3: With the prime versions of the frames and weapons coming out, could there be a way to extract the formas that were places on them? I have a few weapons with 4-5 formas on them and it would suck to have to level the new weapon 4-5 times on top of waiting 5 days to build the new formas (lets not get into cost and materials).

Question 4: Could we get a dual lex prime?

Thought: With the release of prime version of frames. Instead of an extraction method, what if the player can merge the frames (upgrade). The player will still have to farm for the original and prime frames, no change there. If they have a lvl 30 original version of the frame, with player added forma, and they acquire the prime version. Maybe do an additional 12hrs process (6 or less would be better) to transfer the formas from the old frame to the new one. The cost is you will lose your old frame and credits. Now, you have a new frame and your formas still.

Q5. Has there been thoughts of releasing dual versions of prime weapons (i.e. dual lex prime)?

Q6. 2 Part question. Sometimes when playing a void mission you might loose a player, and replace them with another.

If you are already in the mission you can no longer access the recruiting tab so you will have to leave to shout for

a replacement player.

1.) Is it possible to have the requiting tab added to the chat while inside of a mission (void) to make replacing 

a teammate easier without aborting a mission? 

2.) Could the lock system on the void be lifted so you can invite someone back for endless void missions,

even if you completed the first 5mins or 5 waves of the mission?

Q7. Could we receive an in-game message of the void trader's location?

Q8. I see DE is doing a lot with customization. For the frames, has there been thought of being able to equip an arcane

helmet, but it looks like any of the other helmets you own (i.e. one of Mag's arcane helmets on a P. Mag, but the

helmet still looks like P. Mag's original helmet)?

Q9. This might need to be directed more to Sony, but are there plans in place to fulfill our dreams of crossplay with the

PS4 users? If so, is there a timeline for it? "Soon," is not a timeline...lol

Q10. With the massive amount of players shouting WTT, WTB, and WTS in the trader tab it makes it hard to see what

you're looking for sometimes. Has there been thoughts of an auction house for players to post what they are 

willing to sell or trade? This was way players that are looking for those items can look for exactly want they want

in a less chaotic format. I have a few thoughts about the functionality if you will like for me to run them pass you.

Gonna be awesome!

Ok so questions, huh?

Any news at Star Chart Overhaul? Will it come in U17? And do we need to complete all our solar system missions because we won't be able to complete whichever mission type we want, whenever we want?

Wikia (Devstream 52):

'There will be some removal of player choice - you will no longer be able to select whichever mission type you want, whenever you want; hopefully this will be better for the game overall'

Valkyr pre-corpus skin looks so awesome! Again... Will it arrive in U17?

Umbra frames. What is it? If Primes got special ability to get 250 energy from Orokin Void Death Orb what will Umbra get? About when first Umbra frame will arrive?

Void destruction. How will it happen? I mean who will start it? And what with the original Orokin Void Death Orbs - they are Prime thing ability triggers, what will happen with them? And how will we farm things?

That's it for tonight. I'm 300% ready for U17, remember that!

Since it's initial launch in Update 15, Archwing fell off the radar for many players. While it gives a unique alternative in gameplay, there really hasn't been anything enticing for players to spend time in the system. Even with the new underwater tileset (which looks sexy btw), for some it feels like bloated content that doesn't remedy archwing's lacking popularity. In a few devstreams back, it was mentioned that you guys wanted to experiment in integrating Archwing to missions. Is this something that is still in consideration and will we see other mashes of gameplay combined in one mission?

Example: Destroying a Grineer ship.
Part 1: Destroy the shields with archwing 
Part 2: Enter the ship, hack into computers
Part 3: Find and destroy the core.
Part 4: Get the hell out via Archwing before time runs out.  

Edited by DFall3n1

With the coming of Excalibur Umbra to our friends in China, it brought the question to mind: is Umbra going to signify a new line of Warframe variants or is it a promotional one-off? We already have the "regular" Warframes and a bunch of Primed variants (and I thank y'all for your continued hard work in keeping them coming), so if there's Umbra variants, it seems like they'd be the dark cousin to the Primes. While on one hand I'm excited to see which direction this could lead, it almost seems like it could be overkill.

Edited by VulcanWolf

Can we get a better Kubrow AI,or commands?

Like add a key that waypoints the place where Kubrow should go or perform an action. Take a Raksa for instance,if you Special Waypoint a locker,it will try to force open it,Special Waypoint an enemy for your Huras to stealth kill,and so on! I don't want Kubrows to be something that just moves around and act like it's doing something for you as their master.

What's the progress on the expanded Orbiter compartment? you've shown WIP animations in past devstreams and some of us would like to know when (or if) it's happening, it's been a year since U14 came and both me and my Kubrow have started to get a little claustrophibic inside our little Liset.

(pls anwser this it's the third time is ask '^_^)

Why not balance things out a bit more? Why do Primes always have to be better? If you make stuff so it's better in one way, worse in another, it'd basically double the weapon/warframe choices and let people play what they want rather then feel punished for not being a prime.

Excalibur Umbra is a annoying, make Excal Prime special looking as well if you're just gona release a more primed Excal then Excal Prime.. I feel betrayed.

I would like to ask a few questions:

*) Are we seeing an Akvasto Prime someday?
*) Some images have been shown to us in older devstreams about a 3rd Alternate helmets serie, Are we going to see them someday?
*) Is it possible to get some lore about this new Umbra serie? any hint on the weapons/frames that are going to be concerned by this new variant? How many of them are we going to see?
)* Are we going to see some new "Dragon" gear?

All the other stuff have being mentioned above, so i guess there's no point in asking it again!

It has been 10 grand updates since U7. Is this really what devs envisioned of their game? Since then the thought of a progression tree was scrapped from warframe.

The reason was that it was so that players would have more freedom in customizing their gear. I only ask if it is possible to bring both.

We already see increasing stats as we level up our warframes, why not also the same for guns/ blades?

As it is now, if you haven't got the mods, leveling up gear is pointless.

Star-chart! Star-chart! Star-chart! What's the progress on the star-chart rework?

As a player with over 1500hrs, this rework is very important to me to make logging in feel exciting again like when I first started playing.

Please tell me you're not just going to go back to the same mario 3 level select system we have now, I want it to be dynamic like you talked about in the dev stream. I want to feel like there is more to do than grind for latest prime when i log on.

Please give us an update Steve! It seems like you've been more busy with capes and parkour since you last showed us a mockup. Who's working on star chart?

Isn’t it counter-intuitive to stamp out lootcaves for farming too efficiently, while arbitrarily providing “meta” skills (like Desecrate, Pilfering Swarm and Effigy’s credit boost) to make farming more efficient? Have you considered alternatives to farming endless missions when it comes to player access to rare mods and affinity?

Damage-dealing powers have long been criticized for their inability to keep up with increases in enemy survivability as weapons do. Many augments (like Disarming Bolts, Soul Survivor or the elemental infusions) are often seen as a grindwall to “fix” these weak abilities. Previously you’ve stated that you might make blanket changes to improve the baseline scalability of these powers; any news on that?

In Melee 2.0, Scythes lost their powerful charged attacks and fell behind more specialized Channeling or Berserker weapons. As Anku is generally stronger than the harder-to-find Reaper Prime and Hate, can we expect a baseline buff to scythes? What about daggers, which are too short for stealth and have poor supplemental stats for direct combat?

1). Can we stop getting keys in void missions?

2). Will Kubrows ever be as relevant as Sentinels? Like removing matenance...

3). Can we have an option to have a higher fov? (up to 120?)

4). Can defense and survival give better rewards reflect the effort?

Have you ever considered adding missions with starting level of the mobs higher than 35-45? Some of the more experienced players might like having extra difficulty when testing out their strategies! For that increased difficulty to come now, players need to enter tower 4 missions and play at least 30-40 minutes.