Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Naked W/o Those 90-Day Boosters.

I don't see those on the store shelves. You will have to send me some to convince me.

Hmm, I have never seen them on the shelves either. In Canada we have them at all of our outdoor events. I would send you some but I am afraid they won't stand a chance on the long road between my mouth and the mailbox. xD

i've never used boosters and i'm completely fine

There's lots of stuff you can not do in life and still be "completely fine", but your life will be richer for having experienced them.

Edited by Ryme

Felt the same after Nova's access deal ended. But you get used to it. The last two accessory deals didn't seem worth the money. No way I'm spending 45 euro's for just boosters. Everything has to be worth it.

Not gonna say that it's gonna happen like that...but there "miiiight" be an Umbra Excalibur Access package in a month or so, no? I mean it's timed exclusive and all...but I feel like DE isn't gonna miss out on this chance to make even moar monies. And if it contains a booster...Im in. xD

Edited by Shehriazad

The people saying you don't need boosters probably don't use them. Sure I agree you don't NEED them but when it comes down to it I will give up my limbs/organs before I give up my boosters. For those of you who don't need/want them you are stronger than me and I admire your strength keep fighting the good fight.

The people saying you don't need boosters probably don't use them. Sure I agree you don't NEED them but when it comes down to it I will give up my limbs/organs before I give up my boosters. For those of you who don't need/want them you are stronger than me and I admire your strength keep fighting the good fight.

While im not as extreme as you are and wouldn't give my limbs for boosters.....i understand you. If i don't have boosters on I just don't feel like playing warframe because Im not spending my time as efficiently and getting as many bonuses as i could be....

While im not as extreme as you are and wouldn't give my limbs for boosters.....i understand you. If i don't have boosters on I just don't feel like playing warframe because Im not spending my time as efficiently and getting as many bonuses as i could be....

So you draw the line at limbs but organs are still in play? lol

Now if we could get 90 day resource boosts that would be amazing.

If you like playing the game then you won't need boosters, unless it's crappy xp Archwing then that might be an exception.

Call me crazy, but i actually DONT like boosters unless I'm putting forma on a weapon. I used my first booster on my frame and was disappointed at how fast it leveled. 

I think the affinity rate is fine, but i can understand how it can be tiresome to multi-forma a weapon. Still, i dont mind. With a booster it can take less than 5 missions to max a frame. 

I've been running without boosters for about... 4 months now I think.

I had ~200 days of boost (Nyx and Nova access + tac alerts) and it definitely felt like the worst thing ever to run without boosters. I got used to it again though and I don't play anything like Draco.

The only time when I would literally kill every Grineer in the solar system for a booster is when a super cool and awesome weapon like Panthera shows up...

I still have nightmares from how horrible that thing was to level.

Nah, boosters are for people who want to do whatever they want and still get decent exp. Non-boosters are stuck with draco or whatever powerfarm map is available :P

Surely you jest... why do people feel the need to power level everything/anything? Why not slow down and enjoy whatever weapon/frame/partner they are currently using by doing a bunch of different none power leveling maps? "Lifes about the journey, not the destination." Sorry if I derailed a bit OP.