Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Change The Way Lasers Are Activated

(PSN)silent9_

If you don't already know you can change your controls by hitting the options button on your PS4 Controller and going to options and then selecting customize controller. This should fix the problem you are having.

This would fix the issue, only problem is I don't really have the issue as I know not to reload infront of the laser console.  although this is a very good suggestion, I and i'm sure many others, have grown acustomed to the default controllers and do not see myself getting used to a new control scheme just for that purpose.

Edited by (PS4)silent9_

I mean I understand exactly what you are saying. Changing the laser button wouldn't hurt, but in a way it would mess everyone up with there current controls. It's like you said, you learned not to reload in front of the lasers, so it will take time for other players to learn this. Trust me, I have seen people kill themselves with there own lasers and blame other people. A lot of people don't even know about the options in Warframe. Well its up to DE, but its been like this for a real long time.

Yeah I guess your right but if as long as Warframe stays hot and people are constantly pooring in to play, we will continue to be downed by our teams lasers, and I just dont see the thousands if not millions of people changing and getting used to a new control scheme just for this.  Your right, i'm sure this issue is nothing compared to the other pressing issues they are working on.  Oh well was just a suggestion/thought :D