Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Pbr?

Bob54321

Since frost prime was one of the first ever primes available , his looks have fallen short compared to the new ones.

To add a bit of pzazz and rarity to frost primes look, instead of golden trimming he can have OROKİN İCE trimming.

The ice color could be the color of the White trees that appear in the orokin based levels, and could have the regular cold effect.

I'm actually hoping they don't do a Prisma Frost skin, but something different, something along the lines of a premium skin like with Proto-Excal, Nemisis-Nyx, and the Pre-Corpus Valkyr. While I would still buy that skin pack for Frost, I would prefer something more.

Also I would have to distill or acquire another set of Arcanes for my Frost in order to use the Prisma Helmets that would come along with the skin set.

Also, very excited for the Frost rework, im ready for snowcones (icewave with a snow globe on top XD)

Edited by spacerocks

I'm actually hoping they don't do a Prisma Frost skin, but something different, something along the lines of a premium skin like with Proto-Excal, Nemisis-Nyx, and the Pre-Corpus Valkyr. While I would still buy that skin pack for Frost, I would prefer something more.

Also I would have to distill or acquire another set of Arcanes for my Frost in order to use the Prisma Helmets that would come along with the skin set.

Also, very excited for the Frost rework, im ready for snowcones (icewave with a snow globe on top XD)

Proto Frost or Mezner's concept art would be awesome. Also if you check out Mezner's coat ( boss from DarkSectOr) you can see simmilarities to Frost's coat, not to mention tht the concept art of Mezner is identical to Frost.

Proto Frost or Mezner's concept art would be awesome. Also if you check out Mezner's coat ( boss from DarkSectOr) you can see simmilarities to Frost's coat, not to mention tht the concept art of Mezner is identical to Frost.

I haven't seen the concept art, I'll have to look for it. If you are able to, would you please PM it to me or post it? Or is it the picture of concept art on the wiki?

Edited by spacerocks