Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Teleporter Bug The Dojo?

R0z4r

So I once had teleporters and they kicked players out of the game, when they wanted to join me in the dojo. 

After that I removed them. That was about 1-2 years ago. (rough estimation)

Today I thought I'd like to built new ones and at first people could just not connect to the dojo, now again no more than 1 person can be present in the dojo at any given time. If someone wants to enter they get kicked into the login screen and if you invite someone, the host gets kicked into an endless loading screen, while the person entering loses connection to the host and gets sent back to their ship.

My question, is that really related to the teleporters? I somehow don't want to believe, that one decoration can destroy a whole hosting session. And where there any results since it started occuring 1-2 years ago?

Thanks for your answers <3

I don't have any problems with teleporters in my dojo and I doubt that they're the cause. Recently there have been connectivity issues which DE mentioned in a PSA somewhere so that might be the reason. I got logged out randomly on Monday due to it, I don't know if the problem still persists.

That was about 1-2 years ago. 

you do mean months right? the game has just had its 2 year anniversary and dojos wasent even introduced before update 9 (i think might have been earlyer)

enyway we haven had that problem in our dojo lately a few months back we did have the same problem but it was hotfixed... 

But after removing the teleporters the issues disappeared, so I am not really sure if those are really not the cause :/

I know that I have my dojo for about a year now. So 2 years might be a bit much but 1 year is not.