Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeking Shuriken Pve And Pvp Mod

(PSN)Prisma144

Shuriken does inflict too littel demage as a tradeoff for the homing. 1 or 2 bullets from most primarys does equal or more demage.

I use it just on a enemy who runs away low on health or during reload. With Seeking Shuriken you could use Shuriken to initiate a fight or scare someone off.

Do you think Seeking Shuriken should be a PvP mod?

Edited by (PS4)Prisma144

Like a PVE Enemy shoot by Seeking Shuriken you would glow green (crossive visual effect).

I think the armorreduction would scary a valkyr or oberon.

Valkyr and armor heavy frames should be concerned about loadouts, i'm meaning puncture based.

They won't cross that mod over to PVP. For many reasons, but the one that springs to mind is the fact that you will have to give all frames a syndicate mod to be fair.

The only thing that scares me off is a power spamming Frost/Volt or any Frame that a 1.0 player is using :)

thats not spamming

no power spam more than bullet.

if DE sent out the data, I believe bullet spam is 1000 time more than powers. Even more than melees total strikes.

this game is not gun only. equal power range melee gameplay is wat WF going.

Ash's power is very weak, the ulta only focus on one frame. Total lost the balance on spent energy or spent bullet in every case

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/492258-ashs-power-really-need-a-balance-in-pvp/page-2

no power spam more than bullet.

if DE sent out the data, I believe bullet spam is 1000 time more than powers. Even more than melees total strikes.

"Bullet Spamming" 

Just by this statement alone, i don't think anyone can take you seriously.

If shooting a gun is "bullet spamming" then by that logic

Then theres pedal spamming in riding a bike

Theres kick spamming in soccer

Theres click spamming in clicking a mouse

Theres walk spamming in walking

Hell theres wait spamming in waiting.

Wow I have been exploiting all my life gotta stop hacking...

Eureka.seveN is right, although i never took either of you seriously; stating "bullet spam" is a whole other level.

Primary/secondary spamming was a real thing in 1.0 - who could forget the Latron Wraith debacle. But in 2.0, well.. no.

Power spamming is an issue for some players. Who seem to rely almost totally on pressing 1 through 4.

Eureka.seveN is right, although i never took either of you seriously; stating "bullet spam" is a whole other level.

Primary/secondary spamming was a real thing in 1.0 - who could forget the Latron Wraith debacle. But in 2.0, well.. no.

Power spamming is an issue for some players. Who seem to rely almost totally on pressing 1 through 4.

"Bullet Spamming" 

Just by this statement alone, i don't think anyone can take you seriously.

If shooting a gun is "bullet spamming" then by that logic

Then theres pedal spamming in riding a bike

Theres kick spamming in soccer

Theres click spamming in clicking a mouse

Theres walk spamming in walking

Hell theres wait spamming in waiting.

Wow I have been exploiting all my life gotta stop hacking...

E spamming its different than other spamms?

Evrything its based on spamm, spamm coptering to move, spamm LMB to kill...

And the most common thing, Press E spamm its easy way mashing experience etc etc etc...

No one can choose a way to play the game without get any unnecesary "alias"?

E spamming its different than other spamms?

Evrything its based on spamm, spamm coptering to move, spamm LMB to kill...

And the most common thing, Press E spamm its easy way mashing experience etc etc etc...

No one can choose a way to play the game without get any unnecesary "alias"?

marelok and latron aka spamtron had similar complains in 1.0 becouse u actually just aimed in the general direction clicked as fast as possible and hoped for a lucky hit which was a 1 hit kill. there was no real skill in that if it comes to aiming skills. a big nerf on block but boost on dmg of combos should make everybody happy about melee so it have a different aspect of skill... timing.

yea but at least with the latron spamming, sure it was powerful but you had to have aim. You still needed to keep your cursor on a moving target. Melee does that for you.

Edited by Eureka.seveN

yea but at least with the latron spamming, sure it was powerful but you had to have aim. You still needed to keep your cursor on a moving target. Melee does that for you.

Totally agree dude. Players just don't get it.

Actually its not true, different skills only, Guns you can stay on a place and aim the whole map at direct sight. Melee you need to act on the right coordinate to get the strike.

If we use dimension to explain it, Gun are skill base on targeting  axis Y,Z(hit-scan), and Melee is skill base on targeting axis X,Y.

we think move to the right coordinate is easier than aim the right point is only a illusion because we use the movement function more frequently .

Also in WF when you use a melee strike, you are nailed to the ground, but you can keep moving when shooting

Edited by cary2010haha1

Actually its not true, different skills only, Guns you can stay on a place and aim the whole map at direct sight. Melee you need to act on the right coordinate to get the strike.

If we use dimension to explain it, Gun are skill base on targeting  axis Y,Z(hit-scan), and Melee is skill base on targeting axis X,Y.

we think move to the right coordinate is easier than aim the right point is only a illusion because we use the movement function more frequently .

Also in WF when you use a melee strike, you are nailed to the ground, but you can keep moving when shooting

I really think most of the discuission between you, Grimlock etc is lost in translation or lack of.

Given that in the current setup - you can block more or less indefinantly while facing your opponent, equip a mod that auto targets, and another mod that stops the player from getting away, then factor in some melee using Knockdown, and Channeling. Melee has all the advantages - i know i've tried it.

These days i use Ash Prime/Bo Prime for mobility; and use no powers at all. Accept that i'll get a 15-2 or similar K:D or if i go in with Melee or any frame with a 1 shot #4 and strong #1 i can double that K:D. See what U17 brings in regards to mobility.

What region do you Cary and Grimlock play? I've never seen either of you.

In regards to OP's topic, Perhaps Seeking Shiruken is a bit Frame dependant, as in will only be of use against Armor heavy Frames.