Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roller Pyramid O_0

Sci_Ant

So i was leveling up my Banshee after a forma, on Kiste - Ceres and a death squad from Steel Meridian shows up for another player. Funnily before tonight a roller squad and my banshee have never been in the same mission. :P

So on reflex I hit Silence and immediately began scanning them since I'm kind of on a scanning craze to complete my codex as much as possible. :P

I didn't even realise it till I was done scanning 3 of them, that the damn Roller death squad had formed a PERFECT PYRAMID upon getting Silenced and just quietly sat there in that formation. XD

I managed to get a screenshot a bit too late by the time the Rhino P behind me had blown up one of the Rollers on the second tier. :P

But it was beautiful and I had to share it. It's wacky moments like these that make this game even more fun and memorable.

EhVTYWX.jpg

Edited by Sci_Ant

Of course a rhino player ruined it. Typical:P

Lol, yeah the guy just went full rage mode with a Roar and started shooting them without realising what had just happened. XD Thank god they didn't stomp or I wouldn't have been able to get this awesome picture. 

• 4 weeks later...