General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Game Locks Up, No Crash Reporter Opened (T4 Int)

silvertoner

I just ran a T4 Interception where we left after wave 6 and just after the timer ran out and the mission ended the game just locked up for a minute and wouldn't accept any input. after about 2 minutes it changed to a loading screen then just stayed there for about 5 minutes  until i just shut it down and but no crash reporter popped up. when i tried to log back in it took a minute and failed login. Tried again and it worked after a few seconds but my progress and the parts i got from that mission didn't save. All the while i was checking the my internet on other devices and it was working fine.

among the parts won during the mission was one i was working for a while to get. i understand the game is still a WIP and these things happen and that i probably wont get my parts back but this kind of thing where a player has something they need and lose it due to a glitch is infuriating and is why i have to leave the game for days or weeks at a time.

I appreciate the entire warframe team for what they do and making an otherwise fantastic game. Any help is appreciated.

exact same thing just happened to me .. T4 int

same thing yesterday!!

wow just cant catch a brake!

this is getting to be a usual thing.. 

might just have to tell everyone expect a crash at any moment! 

prepare to lose all you work for at any moment!

get ready to fail at any moment!

Thanks for participating in our beta at this moment

-- EDIT -- 

funny thing I just spent 150$ for a Prime access , not to mention all the rest and have never gotten a brake on any platinum

LOL funny eh!

Edited by 1nSaNiTy69