Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Now?

Minjakutor

Question

Sorry this is a bit long winded

So I've been an on and off member of warframe for about a year and a month. I downloaded right after Mirage came out and I was so excited to jump in and get playing. I took everything way too fast and now I am a Mastery Rank 8 member with some of the best gear: Dread(3 Forma) 30, Marelok 30, and Both Dragon Nikana and Dakra Prime 30. I stuck with my first frame Excalibur until I farmed Oberon(Currently Oberon 30[ 4 forma'ed]) and I am content where I am, but I want to advance in mastery rank and not stay at Rank 8 for the rest of the game. Most, if not all new weapons I hate and I can't stand starting over with new weapons or warframes. So for all the Tenno who went through this in the past, how did you advance?

Thank you in advance,

Minj

6 answers to this question

What I do is build a bunch of weapons and the ones I like I put 5 forms or something like that on. It slows the game down for you and you really get to enjoy all the weapons. Also to avoid boredom, don't power farm, especially at draco. This game is not about MR. It is about the experiences you get from it. Keep everything, potato everything, forma everything. Enjoy every moment. Change the colors of your warframe, get good at trading, buy stuff, help out newer players. Once you get to MR 8, the doors have only just opened. Enjoy the game beyond having a high MR.

Edited by lordpie

What I do is build a bunch of weapons and the ones I like I put 5 forms or something like that on. It slows the game down for you and you really get to enjoy all the weapons. Also to avoid boredom, don't power farm, especially at draco. This game is not about MR. It is about the experiences you get from it. Keep everything, potato everything, forma everything. Enjoy every moment. Change the colors of your warframe, get good at trading, buy stuff, help out newer players. Once you get to MR 8, the doors have only just opened. Enjoy the game beyond having a high MR.

I like this comment. This comment deserves an award.

Personally though, i started going through the weapons alphabetically for primary and then matched up a secondary and melee ie grab the aticus and pair it with hikiou prime and tonbo.

Clear every stage, that gives MD (pretty sure) 

And don't grind xp solo, waste of time. Enoy a weapon or set of weapons with some syndicate capt/exterm/MD and really level up on some group void.