Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Your Heading Down A Bad Road Losing That F2P Vibe.

ChaotikDreamz

Yeah, I was hoping for new content with this patch, but the content is only accessible through the marketplace. One of the worst faux pas imaginable. I think I'm done giving money to them for a while.

On the other hand Krieg the Psycho from BL2 is half the cost of Vauban right now, and probably would yield more entertainment.

As I stated, their f2p model is not absurd. It's actually pretty fair considering a lot of the other f2p models out on the market in the last couple years. My post is still valid.

Would I buy more things from the store if it was cheaper? yes probably. But instead I buy the cheap stuff and farm out everything else.

I agree. This game has a good f2p model, you can farm (almost) everything or spend plat to get it immediately.

Yeah, gonna be that agreerer here. Warframe is going surprisingly good, arguably, the devs listen to us, we've been going steady with no premium or whatever subscription, just like paying for shortcuts.

If you want to argue pay2win, do it about a weapon that's platonum only. Warframe and Planetside 2 are one of the best f2p games I played as of date.

Look at APB Reloaded, it's been like 2 years since it was released and all they added were more npcs, a district, tweaks, and guns (some of them from the original APB) for real money. You can only get permanent guns with real money, and I still see people defending the horrid balance of the shotguns.

I like a community that isn't idle though, I can agree with that. More debate and (arguably) thorough thinking.

Edited by BleuNoir

I agree. This game has a good f2p model, you can farm (almost) everything or spend plat to get it immediately.

Do you know how many things are on the ? alert missions? You can't farm them, it's all luck and for those who aren't at home 24/7, well tough luck.'