Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Friday Void Trader On Pc

juragubr

Question

25 answers to this question

Yeah, it's pretty stressful, Every two weeks you need to have enough ducats, With our ducats being nerfed for items we were preparing to throw into the fire. Things cost more like 600 ducats yet we only farmed enough for 500. Most of the time the void trader brings garbage. Stupidly that garbage is actually decent. Like Primed Point Blank, never thought I would want one, I bought one for 1000p full ranked. 

It's not stressful at all. A way to spend your useless prime parts you dropped on your way to different goals for something far more useful.

The only thing that's stressful is how people complain in the public chat in relays. Come on. What if the Baro Ki Teer has not been released? The game does have more content and we should enjoy it.

Edited by Raniu

It is too stressful; I'm sorry but not everyone has the time to spend hours upon hours of warframe, I mean half of the primed parts you were expecting to get as junk parts end up being forma or resources in lower tier stuff. You need to farm for keys, to farm for crap parts, to hope RNGESUS getting a good part, that is ungodly to get, to make more time, trading to make plat to buy more primed parts to sell for more ducats to get something from the trader that is decent and that could be resold to the market at a ridiculous value because that's how warframe works, Grinding is grinding and it's punishing, stressful and not as fun as we want it to be. This is the reason why i'm on warframe 24 hours a day and not sleeping.

Edited by ChloeSakuna

It is too stressful, I'm sorry but not everyone has the time to spend hours upon hours of warframe, I mean half of the primed parts you were expecting to get as junk parts end up being forma or resources in lower tier stuff. You need to farm for keys, to farm for crap parts, to hopefully get a good part that is ungodly to get, to make more time trading to make plat to buy more primed parts to sell for more ducats to get something from the trader that is decent and that could be resold to the market at a ridiculous value because that's how warframe works, Grinding is grinding and it's punishing, stressful and not as fun as we want it to be.

Yeah, and the reason prices keep inflating might be the way people keep bragging about their huge piles of 10000 ducats and having nothing to spend them on...

It is too stressful; I'm sorry but not everyone has the time to spend hours upon hours of warframe

You don't have to buy everything. Things rotate, you know... Besides rotations happen when there's nothing new. Like a break from farming. And if you can't afford something with your ducats you still have a week or two of time to farm something you'd sell for plat and then buy what you missed from players.

brakk vandal

Mara Brakk was it? Or Primsa? It's been already datamined some months ago. Not released yet though :D

I love to leave this in those void-trader-threads:

OockHF1.jpg

Well, no matter what he brings, have fun playing guys :)

You don't have to buy everything. Things rotate, you know... Besides rotations happen when there's nothing new. Like a break from farming. And if you can't afford something with your ducats you still have a week or two of time to farm something you'd sell for plat and then buy what you missed from players.

Mara Brakk was it? Or Primsa? It's been already datamined some months ago. Not released yet though :D

I love to leave this in those void-trader-threads:

OockHF1.jpg

Well, no matter what he brings, have fun playing guys :)

I woudnt mind prisma ordis tbh

I woudnt mind prisma ordis tbh

Prisma Ordis should just be Baro Ki'Teer. I wouldn't mind listening to his voice all day while I'm in a Liset.

*Equips Warframe in arsenal*

BARO: Really...? You're going out in that...? Aha, no it's nothing...

Prisma Ordis should just be Baro Ki'Teer. I wouldn't mind listening to his voice all day while I'm in a Liset.

*Equips Warframe in arsenal*

BARO: Really...? You're going out in that...? Aha, no it's nothing...

#i_didn't_know_i_wanted_this_until_now

Please gib </3