Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for a credit sink to alleviate worthlessness of the currency.

Wurps

Having to spend credits to reroll a mod would be nice, say you had a green mod, you would pay a certain amount to reroll to something else and then an increased amount for blues etc also a rare chance of getting a "purple" mod would get people to sink credits into it.

Also you could combine 20 greens and some credits to roll a blue mod for example so your basically gambling if you want to sell for credits or a chance for a good roll.

Sure I'd be willing to waste credits on this but I'd suggest making it so you do get a small chance to get higher ranked mods. Or you could have it so mods are spilit on level rather then color that way it's a bit easier to get some for the lower level weapons. Or you could let the player chose if they want to go by color or rank.

More blueprints, too. Making catalyst/reactor blueprints available at a couple-hundred k per would be a pretty solid credit+time sink, and it would mean people don't get screwed over by how arbitrary the Alert and Daily Login Bonus systems are feeling, or their inability (for any number of reasons) to purchase platinum.

As is the only thing I can think of at the moment that eats cash would be ammo boxes, and those are 1k a piece when you easily make as-much in mission rewards and money found in-mission, nevermind anything you get from selling mods you don't intend to use.

From the replies, maybe instead of purchasing a random mod it would be better to be able to reroll an existing mod you have for a price.

Rank and quality remain the same so you have control over what you want the final result to be along the lines of, and it would still encourage farming as you would need a base to work off of.

Or just build us a gun that shoots credit chips in place of bullets for ammo.. >.> lol

Hmm. 1 credit in the place of a bullet. Rifle ammo box costs 1k, gives me 750-ish shots. This would actually save me money. Wouldn't work with another ammo max mod, it sticks at 999, but would be good otherwise.