Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Reward Not Granted (Latron Prime Reciever)

Udoshi

I just finished an Exterminate mission into (may 23, 720 pm ish mountain time), and got a reward of a Latron Prime Reciever - but it has not shown up in my inventory or the foundry.

Me and my squad got bilked out of a pay-real-money-to-play area! This is, quite frankly, unacceptable.

Also, most of the lockers were empty - no new resources types, no forma.

The new tileset is very, very cool, but it doesn't make up for the fact that this feels..... kind of like a scam. What you pay does NOT equal what you get: Common pool warframe powers should NOT be part of the loot pool in a VIP Premium Exclusive Paid Experience.

I got a mag's pull, a fusion core, and this new and presumably useless mod: http://imgur.com/2Teo3ws

Why couldn't it be a Rare fusion core and a multishot mod, or the new paris mod? Handspring, Retribution, Thunderbolt, Focus - Something, anything but a total crapshoot.

Enemies were pretty weak, too.

Edited by Udoshi

Agreed; I got shorted three of the five keys I paid for. We went through the mission and got the same old mods, and BOTH times that we completed went back to find no reward item in our inventories ( one time it even said that our account info couldn't be saved :( )

The tileset is cool, but the area isn't really challenging, doesn't really add new drops, and the enemies are basically the exact same. All of those things would be excusable if the area was considered the "bonus round" that it appears to be, and the end drop seems to help sway the experience towards that, but I feel that there needs to be more; I'm with you, OP.

I just finished an Exterminate mission into (may 23, 720 pm ish mountain time), and got a reward of a Latron Prime Reciever - but it has not shown up in my inventory or the foundry.

Me and my squad got bilked out of a pay-real-money-to-play area! This is, quite frankly, unacceptable.

Also, most of the lockers were empty - no new resources types, no forma.

The new tileset is very, very cool, but it doesn't make up for the fact that this feels..... kind of like a scam. What you pay does NOT equal what you get: Common pool warframe powers should NOT be part of the loot pool in a VIP Premium Exclusive Paid Experience.

I got a mag's pull, a fusion core, and this new and presumably useless mod: http://imgur.com/2Teo3ws

Why couldn't it be a Rare fusion core and a multishot mod, or the new paris mod? Handspring, Retribution, Thunderbolt, Focus - Something, anything but a total crapshoot.

Enemies were pretty weak, too.

"Common pool warframe powers should NOT be part of the loot pool in a VIP Premium Exclusive Paid Experience"

And thats the problem, it isnt VIP Premium Exclusive.

People have found all kinds of keys so far if you read the chat, so the void missions arent exclusive.You payed for easier access to a loot mission everyone can reach without paying anything, and thats what you got. What kind of loot you get is simple luck in the end.

"Common pool warframe powers should NOT be part of the loot pool in a VIP Premium Exclusive Paid Experience"

And thats the problem, it isnt VIP Premium Exclusive.

People have found all kinds of keys so far if you read the chat, so the void missions arent exclusive.You payed for easier access to a loot mission everyone can reach without paying anything, and thats what you got. What kind of loot you get is simple luck in the end.

Whether or not it is pay only, it's obviously harder to access than typical missions. Logic dictates that the rewards, too, should be better than normal missions.

Whether or not it is pay only, it's obviously harder to access than typical missions. Logic dictates that the rewards, too, should be better than normal missions.

But the mods arent the real "reward", are they? Mods can drop from pretty much any enemy in the game and which one you get is pretty random. Sure you get em in this kind of mission,but also in every other one. What people play these missions for and what is the reward are the rare weapon and frame parts, which you wont get in normal missions, hence the reward is better.

Edited by Iluminatro

People have found all kinds of keys so far if you read the chat, so the void missions arent exclusive.

That's the thing. I HAVE been asking - and nobody's been sharing where/how they got theirs. If you're going to claim this, then share details! The rest of us want to know, too.

Precisely this. Its a super new fancy tileset, and the devs have been going on and on about how new cool stuff is going into the game(updates, livestreams, etc), how the ancient orokin areas are going to have a bunch of neat things for players to go in and loot! and make! and manufacture!

Except you have to jump through hoops to get there! Its not enough to just add the areas for everyone to explore for free.

.... and then the rewards are not only broken, but worse than the regular missions. The early planet missions, even.

Its just a total letdown.

Edited by Udoshi

That's the thing. I HAVE been asking - and nobody's been sharing where/how they got theirs. If you're going to claim this, then share details! The rest of us want to know, too.

Precisely this. Its a super new fancy tileset, and the devs have been going on and on about how new cool stuff is going into the game(updates, livestreams, etc), how the ancient orokin areas are going to have a bunch of neat things for players to go in and loot! and make! and manufacture!

Except you have to jump through hoops to get there! Its not enough to just add the areas for everyone to explore.

.... and then the rewards are not only broken, but worse than the regular missions. The early planet missions, even.

Its just a total letdown.

Concerning the first part I found 2 different keys already in 2 different defence missions. One at wave 10 and one at wave 5. They are not that hard to get it seems.

For the second part, read what I wrote in my second post. Yeah, it might seem unfair that you only got that stuff but still, It can go either ways. You can find the worst, most common mods or you can get a lot of rares.

On the topic of other loot I got a lot of the new samples and crafting stuff so I assume that it was just bad luck for you.Some rewards are currently broken, like the frame and weapon parts but just give them time for repairs, the update hasnt even been out for 5 hours and pretty much every update had bugs in it. And if you look how huge the update is this time its pretty normal.

Calling it worse than early planet missions is pretty harsh seeing how luck is a major factor. And once the weapon and frame parts have been fixed, at least I would consider the void missions to be more worthwhile than the regular ones.

In short: You just have to get lucky, bugs are unfortunate but just wait and let em deal with it.

Edited by Iluminatro

I also just did a mission earlier with a clan mate that had a hotfix during it stated that as long as we didn't leave mission before it would be fine. We then waited till the all clear message, finished the mission and was awarded a Reaper Prime BP, then was told Could not update account information, progress not saved.

Now we didn't get the reward and I see no way to tell if it used up a void key. If we are paying for these missions, I am assuming this will be corrected?