Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grocery List Of Problems Common With All Players I Play With.

I love warframe so much. I play 8+ hours a day every day, Monday through friday and my heart is broken when I bring a new player into warframe and the first thing they experience is terrible bugs and a crash after trying hard to go 30 minutes in a survival just to get crashed out. I am in a very active clan and we Have to farm voids to get new gear for our novice players and for ourselves, But we are scared of using our t3 and t4 keys because the risk of crash is so high. PLease fix my baby. Warframe is my social life, And my people skills, And my hard work and time. This is what i invest myself in.

-The Loadouts switch so slow, It is not practical to use them.

-After you press start, And exit the start menu, the screen remains dimmed.

-The Buzzdashboard crash after large colorful abilities such as hydroids dash and novas Prime, or large explosions. On any node. any warframe. this happens 10 times a day and is the worst of all the glitches in warframe.

-Constantly having to restart warframe being unable to connect to anyones squad with or without invites.

- The raid Sigils Un-usable On sentinals due to horrible clipping.

- Appearing to be in a full squad with vote boxes, But not actually being in the squad at all, then not being able to invite or join Because Of you being in a "Full Squad" Requires restart.

- Vauban vortex and bounce pad, visuals stuck in duel arena in dojo. 

- Spawning inside trade post in dojo, But cant trade from inside.

-The tonkor explodes on every surface with health, and on every enemy, But bounces off of lephantis vulnerable spots on their face.

I love warframe so much. I play 8+ hours a day every day, Monday through friday and my heart is broken when I bring a new player into warframe and the first thing they experience is terrible bugs and a crash after trying hard to go 30 minutes in a survival just to get crashed out. I am in a very active clan and we Have to farm voids to get new gear for our novice players and for ourselves, But we are scared of using our t3 and t4 keys because the risk of crash is so high. PLease fix my baby. Warframe is my social life, And my people skills, And my hard work and time. This is what i invest myself in.

Hi BoysInTheBranch, thank you for posting such very thorough feedback. Fortunately many of these problems should be fixed once Xbox One receives U17 (currently no ETA at the moment), and a fix for the crashes that you experience in Survival is currently in cert -- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/491912-xb1-psa-stability-build-in-cert/

If you still find these to be a problem after the hotfix / U17 then please let us know. 

• 4 weeks later...