Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Transfer

TEDSKYRIM

Question

I had started playing warframe on a different computer and want to move everything to this one I downloaded it and put it in my account information but it still wants me to make a new character. Does anyone know how to transfer everything even my character to a different computer?

12 answers to this question

so... you want to start from stratch, but with everything you had previously?

or  just want to play with your older account the Vor's Prize?

the first question is insane

the second... just login and remove the mods entirely (i have one notebook and 1 pc, but i played with both using the same account)

Honestly.  Don't know then.  Says your a member since yesterday so.  how many hours do you have in the game?    can't be much, and probably wouldn't have much in terms of mods or money anyway.   

The game starts up with the ship and an intro, then proceeds to choosing a class. What i'm saying is I want to play with my old character that I have everything on.

If you started playing the game the first time a while ago, then you'll have to play through the opening quest with one of those three characters. Afterwards you'll be able to access your old stuff.

If you started playing only recently... well that's an odd problem and you could try contacting Support.

I played the game on a different computer and I have around 40-60 hours i'm not sure but I haven't played in awhile.

Oh okay thanks Eagle. Also, I wanted to play through steam it will still have my stuff right?

Edited by TEDSKYRIM

I played the game on a different computer and I have around 40-60 hours i'm not sure but I haven't played in awhile.

Oh okay thanks Eagle. Also, I wanted to play through steam it will still have my stuff right?

its your login that matters, if you played without steam, you still can download it from steam and play using your older account

the steam only give to you some new utilities linked to itself, but doesn't use some kind of "unique login code", like Spiral Knights (even that one, you can use your older account)

and about the starting mission:

its basically the Vor's Prize, the starter mission that every new player need to play, except the older ones that which is offered a choice between playing the tutorial or skip

but your entire stuff is not lost if you picked the tutorial, just that you will need to do a quest in order to gradually enable the functions of Liset

pick 1 hour to do this

even if enabling the arsenal, you do not have access to your old things that you possessed in the arsenal, call the support

If you've lost everything and are completely restarted then almost undoubtedly you accidentally made a new account, and your old account is still there.

If you want it all back, then you just need to find it, if you use multiple emails, try each of them out and see if you've just mistakenly used the incorrect email.

If you started playing the game the first time a while ago, then you'll have to play through the opening quest with one of those three characters. Afterwards you'll be able to access your old stuff.

If you started playing only recently... well that's an odd problem and you could try contacting Support.

Since you haven't played in a while, LoopStricken is almost definitely correct.  Once you finish Vor's Prize, your old equipment will be returned to you.