The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Looking For Pve Clan

(XBOX)Boreall

Preferably a semi-large or large active one. I've been playing more and more and am getting to the point where playing with others is a growing need. I'm nearly entirely PvE focused, am very friendly and try to be helpful, but being new to Warframe do not have a whole lot to offer currently. 

I'm doing all my research and learning about Warframe on my own so there will be no need to "Train" me.

Friendly environment is needed, lots of arguing isn't something I look for. Humor is entirely different though and I appreciate a wide variety of jokes and snark :D

Thanks in advance! ^_^

Edited by (XB1)Boreall

@ Andy - I think this is a post looking for recruitment and not the other way around.

On that note, if either of you are interested I'll just leave a short pitch here. Lock N Load is a very large moon clan with all research complete. However we are heavily PVP involved especially with the former Rails and we will be again when the Armistice is lifted. I know the OP mentioned that he is looking for a PVE oriented clan so I won't make this a long post. We do however have many dedicated PVE players as well playing all elements of the PVE that WF has to offer. And we always have a lot of people available in our clan chat as well as our alliance chat (Art of War). So if either of you are interested you can PM me.

Cheers

If either of you ever need help leveling, to get a new Warframe, or the components to forge better equipment, send me a message.

Preferably a semi-large or large active one. I've been playing more and more and am getting to the point where playing with others is a growing need. I'm nearly entirely PvE focused, am very friendly and try to be helpful, but being new to Warframe do not have a whole lot to offer currently. 

I'm doing all my research and learning about Warframe on my own so there will be no need to "Train" me.

Friendly environment is needed, lots of arguing isn't something I look for. Humor is entirely different though and I appreciate a wide variety of jokes and snark :D

Thanks in advance! ^_^

hey i'm a new player to warframe if you don't mind i would like to join.