Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows Need A Weapon Loadout Slot.

mishmashmarsh

IMO mods like bite and maul should be on a weapon slot for the kubrows say claws/teeth. Sentinels have this with there weapons and if this where to be implemented for kubrows it would free those two mods slots for your kubrow.

This would open for new attack mods like elemental mods for your kubrow or even range mods, something like that would make kubrow builds a bit unique. Personally I use sentinels because I can have a high stat chance of radiation and cold for the close quarters crowd control and because they don't need injections or stasis pods or things like that.

This would be a welcome addition for kubrows and the upcoming catbrows imo.

Let me know what you guys think and yes I know another kubrow thread :P

Hmm, yeah...the Kubrow's do need some sort of mod loadout system for attacks. Like fire, toxin, ect, for their bites. This could then be extended out to the catbrows when they come along.

Though I still think that kubrows should come with a harness for weapons...like imagine a kubrow with a back mounted shotgun.

I can see this, but what im scared of is if this kinda thing would cost platinum. if we can have not only claws, but stuff meant for kubrow and catbrow (i.e knife claws, armor, ect). then it would be better of an ideal. (not speaking bad here)