Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores

Axeroix

Question

14 answers to this question

volt is doing pretty good there (particularly with the shield)

what's your point ?

The point was to not use Volt in that mission. Volt doing pretty good questions the validity of this point, but this was the point nonetheless.

The point was to not use Volt in that mission. Volt doing pretty good questions the validity of this point, but this was the point nonetheless.

do you mean that you do not have the stuff to bring volt doing high level corpus missions ?

and by stuff i mean, a right volt's setup plus a good weapon well modded to shot with !

Edited by 5h1n0k4m1

do you mean that you do not have the stuff to bring volt doing high level corpus missions ?

and by stuff i mean, a right volt's setup plus a good weapon well modded to shot with !

... How did you even come to that conclusion?

Anyway, for the following bits, try not to assume I'm thinking negatively about you. I'm just trying to understand how you came to your conclusion based on what I said. 

Mofixil said "don't use Volt there." <-- this, right here, was the point of his statement; don't use Volt on that mission. He didn't say anything else other than that: nothing about loadouts, warframe setups, well-modded weapons, nothing except to not use Volt on that mission, along with the name of the mission, what planet, and the word "protip" prior to his main point. That is a very clear statement. Whether I agree with it or not is another story.

However, if you're asking whether I don't have the stuff to bring Volt doing high level corpus missions, I will answer with yes, I do have the stuff to bring Volt doing high level missions. I have my trusty braton prime with a magnetic + toxin build, a vaykor marelok with a magnetic + toxin build, and a prisma skana with a magnetic build. I will likely not use my melee weapon for combat, but I bring it along because I think ninjas should have swords and look cool with them, and melee jumps and coptering will be impossible without a melee weapon.

Now, here's my question to you: why would you ask me if I have the stuff to bring Volt doing high level corpus missions? And how did you come up with that after I said "The point was to not use Volt in that mission. Volt doing pretty good questions the validity of this point, but this was the point nonetheless."