Guess Warframe Wasn't Done Screwing Me Over, Anyone Else Feel That Way?

So not only did I get royally screwed over by Warframe with the latest prime update, get a load of this -.

So I had this awesome Furis, polarized it with Forma 2 or 3 times, used it with Purity and it was like the best sidearm you could ask for. 

Since I am knocking out weapons on the side, I decided to buy two more Furis blueprints as well as the Afuris. I built both new Furis (for a total of 8 neurodes) and guess what happens? 

This genius, well-designed game, instead of letting me choose the two new Furis, eats up my good Furis and one of the new ones. I cancelled and tried over and over again to get it to let me choose both, but it only let me pick one before asking the stupid "are you sure" question. I equipped my good one figuring the game might not be a piece of - and be smart enough to use the two lowest level ones NOT being equipped, guess DE proved me wrong. 

Not only do I get the joy of losing several Forma, but also the 4 extra neurodes I used to make the third Furis.

Anyone else have any lovely stories of Warframe bending them over a barrel?

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

First off....your problem is probably very easy to fix for Support.  Submit a ticket.  Second unless something is drastically different between our foundries I would guess that you forgot to claim the second new one or just selected stuff too fast.  I've done it.....Rushed stuff with 30s or less left....it happens.  Support is willing to help you but you do need to fill out a ticket....and word of advise...be nice.  They don't ''have" to help you.  However if you are polite and explain that there was a mistake they are usually pretty willing to help you out.

First off....your problem is probably very easy to fix for Support.  Submit a ticket.  Second unless something is drastically different between our foundries I would guess that you forgot to claim the second new one or just selected stuff too fast.  I've done it.....Rushed stuff with 30s or less left....it happens.  Support is willing to help you but you do need to fill out a ticket....and word of advise...be nice.  They don't ''have" to help you.  However if you are polite and explain that there was a mistake they are usually pretty willing to help you out.

It happened to me once, with Kamas. I had to re-log and then it found the second Kama. Anyways, bursting into the forums as flaming ball of rage isn't the best way to get help, and neither the place to ask for it.

It should be asking you to select the the weapons to use even when you only have 2 of them if the selection option was not asked it may be a bug so submit a ticket and don't be angry they may take a bit time but will help.I once saw a person who sold his 5 forma amprex by mistake and support helped him by giving it back.Just send the ticket fast as if the server don't store information for infinite time then they will give it back but if it's data is gone from server they can't do anythng so don't get angry and send a ticket and explain what happened and it isn't your mistake if the selection box hadn't opened so they will give it back to you. :)