Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Ooc) A Pound Of Flesh (Infested Outbreak, 18+) [Full]

Pyrus_Skirata

I am currently writing my post as I post this, man seeing how much everyone else has written is making me overthink my post. Also I have to read through this thing

EDIT: Also in regards to the post order, I may end up messing that up becuase my schedele is really random due to work, current move above other things. Just know unless I say otherwise my post will be within 1-2 days of each other. I'm excited to be apart of this but at anytime I cause major inconvenience then feel free to proceed without me, control Rapphy or just do whatever. 

Edited by (PS4)KaiAsakura15

For the record, when I make a post that has a timelapse in it, I intend for you to go into what your character did during said timelapse. I like to make my posts lengthy and meaty, so I rarely end at every writing opportunity. I apologise if that makes you feel restricted. Please let me know if you fell like that at any time. 

Well you also got a couple of things wrong (well one in particular). Nothing about the Infested fleet indicates it being advanced. Also, I would figure that (at least in lore terms) the Infestation would be more threatening.

Besides that, you're posts are fine. I'm a meticulous writer.

I feel awful. My posts are so short and feel like they have no effort put in them while others put hours into theirs.

quality, not volume, i would not bother much on length, considering we are getting into reactionary state and done with introducing our characters to the story

Edited by -Solid_Snake

blackout, should we like.. have lenghty actions or short but reactional? i have few lines to throw at you, but i'm afraid it will be metagaming at this point

ah well whatever

i'll do it

Edited by -Solid_Snake

Throw as much as you want around. I'm happy with any lengthy posts, except when they're something like an initiation of a combat encounter and a one-shot without a chance to react at all (and my friend liked to do that a lot...). That kind of thing is cheap in-game and in RP.

EDIT: I need to remind myself of that question asked in IC when we reach near the end of the RP... and I need to remind myself to read other people's posts more clearly. I accidentally ignored the break in between showing the briefing and the bomb. Hopefully I fixed all the problems in my posts now.

Edited by Blackout751