The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You're Guilty Of In Warframe

Awsumniss

Vauban-Bouncy-Castle-ing the map on the last Defense wave before I'm going to extract :D

Not correcting players who want to buy stuff from me for ~double the average / my usual price.

Not really doing any Void / Alert hosting (though that's partially because me hosting = disconnect city, alas).

Not using Overextended + Natural Talent on my Nekros but instead focusing on Shadows of the Dead :P

i disguise LF>*Resource* farms with Syndicate Assassin Farms, and will just bring sub-par weapons and still get Assassin Specters. when i have a ton of specters, whenever they spawn again i secretly throw a similar specter in, and when the assassins are all dead and the squad didnt notice the blinking lights, they'll shoot at my specter, and they lose ammo.

Thats evil man.

---------------------

This is what i sometimes tell people when they ask me what raid is:

Its where a tenno play as a group to defeat vay hek.

In the first stage you have to grab his balls (tritium bomb) and release them all over his injectors.

Then you move lay your fellow tenno on the pads, setting them on it slowly one by one so they can help open a door, revealing vay heks big, pulsing core, where we then proceed to jam it up our liset.

Finally, we let vay hek feel the heat before ultimately releasing our bullet load all over his body.

Edit: people give me weird looks afterwards. I wonder why :)

Edited by 321agemo

I have milked each and every one of the methods of Uber farming that have popped up in the last year. (Viver, the excavation mission, and a few others). All have been in a personal retaliation to changes in drop tables.

Also, I abused the crap out of Greedy Pull. Tunnel room in Void Survival+A couple of pilfering tentacle Hydroids+Greedy Mag+Optional Frame to prevent enemy damage (disarm Loki, volt shield). Such loot.

Good lord you people are terrible O_o.....but after thinking about it, it made me LoL~

Hope I randomly meet some of you mofos so I can LoL more when all them tactics fail xD~

Buhaha 

1.u have to avoid dying

2.avoid being in switch teleport range

3.avoid teammates 

4.avoid certain missions with us

5.avoid going to extraction

6.avoid learning of a rare/lockers

7.avoid limbo

8.avoid basically living in the same space as us

9.and in for me you have to avoid boss fight and been a leech or to the shadow realm with you underneath the Lephantis 

Edited by Leavith

Buhaha 

1.u have to avoid dying

2.avoid being in switch teleport range

3.avoid teammates 

4.avoid certain missions with us

5.avoid going to extraction

6.avoid learning of a rare/lockers

7.avoid limbo

8.avoid basically living in the same space as us

9.and in for me you have to avoid boss fight and been a leech or to the shadow realm with you underneath the Lephantis 

1. Rarely if ever die (ill admit I get caught up at times)

2. Because no one else owns a loki and could do it beforehand or simply you know..walk into enemies

3. not sure whats meant by this one...radiation? yea gl with that one

4. would gladly play all missions....if there is something i need from the drop table ofc

5. would require you to catch me beforehand and gl with that one

6. I have no idea what this means O,o

7. because lord knows I don't know how to roll out or just use you know...skills

8. thought the whole point was to BE in the same space

9. because any bosses are dangerous it this point?

How did I do :o?!

Letting stalker kill newbies when he spawns.

Block doorways with trollban's grief bouncers.

stalker thing is just "wow i have words for you but Lotus wont approve of them.... or mods"

but vaubs bounce pads have the same level of trolling as the tonkor grenade bounce did BUT THEY REMOVE IT FROM THE TONKOR AND LEAVE VAUB ALONE?!

.....dat DE logic doe... O_O