Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery And Enemies Dialog

ProminenceDrew

So I was recently running though the Void doing a couple capture missions. And I heard the capture target when i was capturing him say, "No, not you, not you!"

So that got me thinking what if enemies in missions responded to our mastery level. For instance what if you were doing exterminate mission and you were rank 1, the enemies would act confident and cocky throughout the mission knowing that you were a just awoken Tenno wasn't practiced with his or her abilities. However if you were mastery rank like 10 or 12 something high, the enemies would be act and talk or more cautiously. Like be careful, this Tenno knows his stuff or something along those lines. And if were even higher they would sound scared and afraid like the capture targets. Saying things like OH GOD, IT'S HIM/HER TAKE COVER.

Welp that's my idea hope you enjoyed, just though it'd be something cool 

Cue ME2: Oh s***, IT'S SHEPARD

Time-consuming as this will be, i absolutely love the idea. Another game that does it is Pokemon, in recent games - if you complete the pokedex the nurse goes, 'hi, <player>, the usual?', which absolutely blew my mind the first time it happened.

I could see that being quite fun actually. It'd be a hell of an ego boost. I don't expect them to say our names or anything like that. However, some recognition based on personal MR would be fun. More dialogue from units would be very welcome actually. It's be far more immersive.

personally, I'd like to hear our frames say something...

" * exhausted breathing* " STOP RUNNING DAMNIT!!"

"Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour Lotus?"

"come back, I just want a hug!"

" don't run... running makes me mad.. you won't like me when I'm mad...."

personally, I'd like to hear our frames say something...

" * exhausted breathing* " STOP RUNNING DAMNIT!!"

"Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour Lotus?"

"come back, I just want a hug!"

" don't run... running makes me mad.. you won't like me when I'm mad...."

Tenno can't and won't talk, forget about it.

I would love that. Will add this a little bit of life and character into the game.

Personally, i always love it and find it kinda funny and satisfying even when those capture targets run in panic from me.

Though sometimes i run in panic from them. Because that Detron can friggin oneshot me...