The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player In Asia Region Looking For Clan To Join

5aint666

Hi fellow Tenons, I'm a new player currently MR2. I'm looking to join a casual clan for some co-op fun!

A little bit about myself; I'm located in Singapore so would preferably like to join a clan with active Singaporean players. Going from some of the intro posts here, I'm probably considered a mature-age gamer though I'm actually not THAT old IRL.  Although I have been gaming for most of my life, I do not really play much MMO. Only MMO I've played are Ragnarok Online (1, not 2. yes showing my age here) and Planetside 2 (was really addicted till I rage-uninstall that unoptimized POS lag-fest).

Well that's all and hope to hear from you guys soon!

• 3 weeks later...

i honestly did not expect to see anyone mention ragnarok in here :P i love playing ragnarok but yeah back on topic although we may not have many members from Singapore (as far as i know, i have been away for a while) we at least have some people who are up at what others would call "ungodly hours of the night" for their timezones, if you are still looking for a clan and are interested ... or if you just want to talk about ragnarok :P feel free to send me a message

~yohaseo

• 4 months later...