The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

2:16 a.m EDT Status: We expect our build machine to finish the next candidate in about 30 minutes or so. Our plan is to deploy it between 8:30 - 9 a.m EDT. We don't want to deploy it our current sleepless states - so we're going to grab a few hours of sleep and be back to deploy the build in about 6-7 hours! We need to be on our best to monitor, engage, and prepare Hotfixes!

Well there ya go.

At what cost? Burning themselves to crazy hours and being then forced to hotfix like s**t for the rest of the night?

Nah, I care for them, I thank them for the effort as I do since 2 1/2 years, but I think that they should just go back home and rest a bit.

If they want to work like that, they should get rid of beta status, but then don't expect me to bear with ubiquitous bugs in even the oldest content available.

just puked a little

Wipe your mouth.

jjNSc.jpg

It could not have worked out more perfectly :-) I was gonna hype earlier today but then I was like "wait a minute, I'm a grown &#! adult man, I need to do work things tonight and make the monies. I need sleep!" So I went to sleep figuring it would be out later, now I'm at work and tomorrow morning when I get home I'll have a fresh U17 waiting for me :-) I'll be all rested and ready to relax playing my game...

NOW THATS HOW YOU ADULT!

*fist pump* nailed it ;-)