The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

When I wake up the update will have hit. The massive amount of players waiting and slowing the download will have mostly passed and a few hot fixes will be out as well. I'll wake up and wait a few hours and get exactly to a sweet spot where everything runs smooth.

WSsmhEk.jpg

Wishful thinking.

4 MORE HOURS!! I WILL STAY AWAKE!!!!!!

4 more hours until they get to test the last candidate build they set up for compiling, which won't necessary have the final boss bug defeated yet. I'd say we're rather looking at 6-7 hours. They had to go to sleep, so i assume there was at least 1-2 more hours of work to do before it wouldve been anywhere near ready. The point in time when they'll be back in office is probably NOT instant release time.

So you'll stay awake until the update, then what? Play for 15 minutes and go to sleep? What's the point?

My plan is to stay up waiting for it. When it hits, start the update, catch some Zs. By the time Im awake, update is done and Parkour ready. :D

as an Middle EuropeanTenno i feel heresy in the air :< i Bet it will hit around noon for me/us and yeah..... great. its a shame that they announce it. tease us and then F*** it up. why dont they start teasing when the update is already finsihed ?