[DE]Rebecca

Changyou Warframe Images Faq

Thank you for the information! 

All in all those are nice answers (that should please most of the Community and "OH GOD THE END IS NEAR"-people...but people will make other threads about how this will ruin the game...oh well o3o')

Edited by Fabpsi
  • Upvote 4

Will we need to pay for the new umbra items? i need to know so i can start saving up

Edited by Scandroid
  • Upvote 19

THANK YOU REBECCA!

MAYBE this will get rid of SOME of the salt.

Maybe.

As for the Umbra Excalibur? *shrug* I don't like his look, but that is just me. I have no problem with another form of Excalibur.

The weapons? We shall see.

DE owns any fan creations posted on these forums, so... It makes me nervous for my fanfictions since I DOUBT my work will translate well. But again, we shall see.

Edited by Kalenath
  • Upvote 6

Least this clears a few things up. Just think my only key issue was one way content. This seems to suggest that isn't entirely the case.

Thanks.

Edited by Naith

Umbra as a new series of gear eh... interesting..

Edit: Soo... after we're all done with the prime series, we are gonna have a complete re-run of every frame/weapon but in the negative colour scheme? As "Umbra" ?

*puts on farming hat*

Edited by 4ever4gotin
  • Upvote 29

Regarding Excalibur Umbra. If it will be available to us, would it be paid content(ie real cash) just like any other PA?

Edited by (PS4)iBoiz
  • Upvote 16

Will we need to pay for the new umbra items? i need to know so i can start saving up

I do wonder this as well, it may be some kind of system similar to PA.

But i hope it will be more in line with exclusive event, or plat market purchase rather than PA's style.

Edited by Ognj
  • Upvote 5

A lot of players (especially founders) are probably going to still blow a gasket over Umbra Excalibur. He's prime-y. A lot of founders have expressed concern and anger that it feels like a cop-out, that it's shady/underhanded.

I myself couldn't care less, I think he looks great and i'd love to use him, and because the original Excalibur Prime is still exclusive I personally feel as if the promise to keep him exclusive was upheld. But not everyone is so accepting.

But, many, many thanks for the clarity. And I'm very glad to hear we'll be getting all that swanky awesome stuff.

Hopefully it ends up being a skin. I don't think we need 3 Excaliburs, especially if two of them have to be bought.

Edited by Valafor
  • Upvote 24

wait does that mean we will get it too?

Also i hope people dont have to pay real money to get it as most of the community has been wanting something like this for along time and not all of them can afford it

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior
  • Upvote 8

I seem to very distinctly remember being told that creating a new version of Excalibur as a mini-prime felt sleazy, and you wouldn't do it.

What happened?

• Upvote 30

A lot of players (especially founders) are probably going to still blow a gasket over Umbra Excalibur. He's prime-y. A lot of founders have expressed concern and anger that it feels like a cop-out, that it's shady/underhanded.

Well let's be fair, he looks more Prime than Excalibur Prime.

• Upvote 59