Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In The Origin System We Have Warframes.(Top List)

Leavith

In the origin system their exist many Warframes.

We have quiet the variety of them.We have those that use fire,those that use ice,those that use lightning,and those that use toxic.

We  also have those that use Radiation,those that use magnetic,those that use blast,and those that just like to be special and like to have access to all  4 elements(YEAH I AM LOOKING AT YOUuuuu...\Dragon looking chameleon wannabe)

,but have you ever thought Who Are The Top 3 Warframes?

Well i decided to make 3 Top 3 and well the categories were clear to me

Intimidation.

Best Performance

and Candy looking

THIS THREAD IS TO RANK THE TOP 3(based on opinion)(i am not sure if the jokes i make are allowed)

Intimidating Warframe

-Intimidation is something used to make their enemy go into a state of fear.To be in this category one look at this fellow and you think 2x before charging at that guy with that prova looking thing.So Here are MY TOP 3 Intimidating warframe

Rhino

Now i don't know about you guys but something that looks like a moving fortress that can absorbing bullets like a sponge and kill you just by shedding his skin is just something i don't want to mess with me.Now just taking a step back but  guys like this that chew bullets for breakfast are the enemies in the video game that we like to bring the heavy artillery for you either nuke them or you run away listening to them say "S.T.A.R.S".This warframe basically says "give me your best shot...come on let me have it"and after you try to be the hero you get mauled over.This Warframe is Rhino.

Men i am not sure about you guys but if i saw Rhino walking around i would not want to mess with him.I mean that thing got me beat in so many ways that it hurts my pride as a men,and i am usually like MEN I AM ONLY GONNA USE MALE FRAME CAUSE I AM REAL MEN. i ain't like those that be like hey i am use mag cause she cute.....I look at that guy and i just say she .....cute....ha.....thats cool you better be pulling your greedy oversize magnet.Well as some of you guys in the past you all knew we never always had bombards.This guys are the reason why the Grineer made the bombards And well this basically why rhino make my top 3 intimidating warframe .

SO INTIMIDATING WE HAD TO NERF THAT IRON SKIN TO TUFF

Lotus trying to keep the balance saying" rhino your making the grineer cry is trowing the solar system off the balance we got nerf you."and rhino was like"...........okay but you got nerf mag too"

Hydroid

Now for the next top 3 intimidating warframe.

Your a Grineer sniper and as your watching the field ,suddenly,you see huge giant tentacles attack your fellow grineer in the field taking them apart until their are nothing but items.No amount of boot camp has ever prepared you to face this tentacle monster.The only other time you seen this happend is one of your fellow grineer had downloaded some old anime from the interception site and you just began to question if he was a defect.

Now really back to the less rant i think seeing a guy who can choke you to death by drowning is quiet intimidating not sure about you but drowning is one of the fear i have.

This warframe he looks like Davy Jones and the Kraken DNA were taken by the orokins and made into this who later gets trained train by Tenshin.Like that not a warframe is the great god Neptune and all his glory all his missing is his trident......because that would make him to OP.We really just call it warframe....under that armor their is not even a Tenno but the Greek god Poseidon 

SO yeah ,Hydroid makes my top 3 intimidating warframe

So intimidating this things is the nightmare of every anime girl out their.

Nekros

Let say your a grineer and you just got a new job at ceres your playing cards with your fellow grineer having a good chat and BOOM everyone of your friends is dead.As you look at what approaches you see a skinny looking humanoid whose has a shroud upon his face and scythe in his hand that just screams i am here to kill you,After standing their for a second in fear you begin to notice him brings Your Dead buddies back to life to kill you ,oh GOD ,i don't know about you but this is nightmare fuel here.Of course i am not talking no other then about HADES GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD CHILD OF CHRONOS THE TITAN OF TIME....oh yeah and then their is nekros

Now Nekros makes the Top on my list this things need not only kill your friends but brings them back to kill you and then make you kill your other friends.Is like when a master rank2 hears stalker they get i need a squad ,well when grineer hear Nekros they are terrify cause they know death is near he is

SO DARK HE GOT FAN ART IN CODEX of how HE PUPPETS THE DEAD

Best performing warframe

Just saying when you see the word performance what do you think.Well I think cool tricks,so adaptable,and most of all NOT 1 TRICK PONY.

SO here are my top 3 best performing warframe

Zephyr

So when i see this warframe i feel alive,i feel free, i feel like i can touch the sky,and then i feel like freaking Cole Macgrath Doing my fire ultimate on the ground.This my friend is Zephyr while i don't use any female warframe i Love seeing a Zephyr performing her powers are not that big of deal but after going from mission to mission and seeing the same frames and build just seeing a Zephyr having fun with her powers is great that is why

she makes my top 3 best performing warframe

Chroma

Now looking back at my experiences with this guy i just kind of wonder "hey bro what can you not do apart,okay apart from being a dragon theme frame that cannot from fly",which is interesting a dragon that cannot fly.So yeah this guys is something he make me feel like i can tank the world or more exactly well i can tank a lazer beam from the traps in the Void.

But yeah when using Chroma i have learn that using emotes with his 1st skill is like and clearly  became a FIRE BENDER all hail the Fire Nation.

so Yeah Chroma with insane artistic way and adaptability he makes my top 3 best performance warframe.

Excalibur/Excalibur Prime/Excalibur Prisma/Excalibur Umbra/EXCALIBUR WHATEVER FOLLOWS

My final top 1 best performing warframe now.....Well lets just this Guy he is so great that well he was number 1...Yes he was gonna be bulbasaur...but then DE got the rights to it and made This Guy Warframe poster boy(it says so in Excalibur Codex entry he was the 1st)

(you think i kid about that poster boy look at the DEVSTREAMS he is standing somewhere in the back)

Well lets just say that this guy goes here because you can use him in every situation

When using him,and all his skills are viable.AND WITH THE REWORK OH HIS PERFORMANCE PUT HIM AT TOP 1 in my top 3 best performing warframe.He performs so well he can do Razor leaf and leaf storm,He can basically learns Pokemon moves.....Yes he does don't tell me otherwise i saw it...The Excalibur was using green color energy.

Oh yeah Release Excaliber Umbra and make him better is funny that way.

Candy looking warframe

Now what do i refer to candy looking warframe well candy is sweet and if you ever have a friend throw a you jolly rancher and it hits you ,Well yeah it hurts ,but you laugh it off and say thank you to your attacker,Lets just say if you were sentient in the old war and you got killed by this Warframed tenno lets just hope next time you revive they don't ask how you died .No seriously telling the story is like telling the story how you almost died from chocking on nerd candy right after your friend just told the story how he almost died from sky diving and fighting a shark.

A BETTER EXPLINATION CANDY LOOKING WARFRAME ARE THE OPPOSITE OF BEST PERFORMANCE AND INTIMIDATION PUT TOGETHER.

SO this are my top 3 CANDY warframe....just for the record i know all warframe are great

Nyx/Nyx Prime

Now i don't know about you,but i can gladly say that hypnotism fails on me,and i really just find it really sad when i see some people be hypnotized.

So just based of that i put this fragile lotus flower here on the list.I mean when you got be so weak you got control your enemies mind cause you not kill him you get put on this list.

I mean yeah you can mind control but really all your power are brain related do you even touch your enemies....HUH....So yeah any Warframe who has to use their brain to kill their enemy cause they ARE NOT BUFF enought to fight with fist make my book here,

but nyx hits top 3 here because if you were a grineer and you just got killed by absorbed how would you feel.......Yeah i died cause i kept shooting a bubble....a bubble Yeah exactly so she makes my top 3 candy,also have you seen that armor is like she got no bone structure,at least volt....does volt thing and when he gets primed oh he gets some armor.

Mirage

So your probably gonna start seeing a trend here

Getting to the 2nd spot in my list i would like to start with a scenario. Let say you just got killed and the GREAT CREATOR OF WARFRAME ASK YOU HOW DID YOU DIED well your weak response is i got near a console that was shinning with power and it exploded.

Now let me tell you why i would laugh at you specially after you told me this one....if i am an enemy and i am fighting things with power unlike anything i seen and something i am used to seeing looks different and is glowing.I am staying away from that.Just the fact of how ridiculous this warframe powers are i just had to put her here.1st move clones....really clones sure they will kick my but and i deserve it if i don't realize the main body is the one IN THE MIDDLE...but yeah clones that are basic holograms.

Then we got some DISCO BALL shenanigans really come on is a disco ball of death i cannot take that seriously i laugh a little i really do every time i see it go by.

and with sleight of hand of yeah....that's the kicker here that's all their is to it.Putting Mirage here in my opinion is well deserved .....Mirage as one of my top 3 Candy warframes....Oh yeah and the Harlequin helmet with the bunny ear and bunny girl style look was pretty cool design.Props to the bunny ear designer for Easter that month event made my day.She may not be interesting but she can style like a Bunny Girl.

Now you should see the trend is everyone of this guys uses tricks to kill their enemies.....Yep

Loki----just Loki,because Loki prime got his stuff together and look legit

So this guys men he is quiet something,but really he is quiet something.i think a hammer head shark cross breed with a jellyfish,a mermaid and a human .And that how you got this kid(i love loki)But if i had to tell THE QUEEN OF THE EMPIRE OF THE GRINEER or THE MIGHTY CORPUS OVERLORD KNOW AS HELIX that i got my but kick by skate looking hammer shark....men i would just walk away and quit my job before i get executed for stupidity.

Now let me tell you why this guy is all candy..One he can't take shield smack to the face,two he uses confusion to defeat people is like using the Pokemon move confuse ray you have .25 chance to screw it up and get yourself killed.

Now what interest me the most is hit ulti he takes his enemy weapons away ,and then somehow give them all a melee weapon....Yeah,has anybody asked him why he does that....I mean i know the grineer and corpus don't use the same weapon ,but really they darn well use them now after his ulti.I understand he is the confusing frame but i would just let them use their fist because in all honesty this guy is a joke...who freaking tapes a baton with Christmas light on a MoA

and that is why Loki makes my top in candy list.Because he is just so powerful ridiculous...and telling the story of how you got you but kick by him always get people yelling at you"HOW THE HECK did you not see the bright pink energy color that was walking towards you."

Loki so CANDY we had to give him invisibility to hide his hammer head.(i love loki and his hammer head)

So lets go with you guys.

Now just heads up this is my opinion

you guys can add yours and your own list.

Also i might have said it already but each one of this frames are great just sometimes i find them silly,amazing,or scary while i use them or seen them be used.

(i had to re-write and old post out of this and did some spelling check but here is the old topic i made on this it was really late that night and i was tired https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495057-in-the-world-of-warframe/#entry5537165)

Edited by Leavith