Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Deleted*

AOD_ukpezzzz

Hey guys or ladies, if you are interested in becoming a full member of AOD feel free to pm me in game. I am available most of the time unless I am out partying or shopping. Just saying, This is definitely the clan/community to join. We have friendly officers, like me (smirk), who offers help to everyone in the division. If you're a new player, this is the best clan for you to join! If you're an experienced player, this is the best clan for you to make friends and have people to chill with. After all, we're just a welcoming gaming community that looks for new members to play and make friends with. ;)

If you're looking forward for more information. You can private message me when I'm in game. My name is RoyalEmpress in Warframe :)

I'm proud to say that I've been told many times how gamer's who have become clan mates heard of our clan and how good it is while recruiting. We have members from all levels of skill, trainers, quality competitive events both from the game and created by members in the clan. The diversity of taste in our members is well satisfied by the many Creative aspects in the game giving each person the freedom to be their own unique individual Tenno. So, if you're up to it, come, see what all the AOD space ninjas are doing.

Edited by AOD_owlinaz

Hi Angels of Death

i love yours clan name :3 and can i join :3 

invite if you guys want me in your clan.

my name is snuugi btw :3

Sent you a clan invite......if you can't find AOD_LCpl_owlinaz....please find an officer to help you join.....look forward to seeing you in our clan.

Our clan is very complete. We have so much information in our forums. With the new Warframe Equinox, all the changes in game and the constant ever flowing of our member to share in Team Speak and while in game....you have so much to gain joining us in clan. So, come, find our ever growing sharing group of gamer's!