Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Deleted*

AOD_ukpezzzz

Hi My name in the game is sharvenite18. i am a level 10 and would like to join your clan. i am in my own clan right now so please reply to me if i can join so i can leave my clan first

Hi My name in the game is sharvenite18. i am a level 10 and would like to join your clan. i am in my own clan right now so please reply to me if i can join so i can leave my clan first

Yea ofc.  I will send you an invite once you respond to this saying you have left your old clan =P

New Tenno lotto event is now active.

Here is a sample:

Ok. The objective of this game is pretty simple. All you need to do is:
Pick A Time.
Pick A Warframe (From Given List).
Pick A Primary Weapon (From Given List).
Pick A Secondary Weapon (From Given List).
Pick A Melee Weapon (From Given List).
Pick A Follower (From Given List).

And thats it! However there are some rules...
Edited by AOD_ukpezzzz

Hard to type just how awesome this clan is. Been trying to get into AOD for about two years now and it wasn't until 3 weeks ago that I found these guys. Since then I have hardly touched any other game. It's a big difference to play warframe with an awesome community around you to help get started during those early ranks. I'm already running content I would have probably never seen on my own. Join us!