Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #57 Overview

AM-Bunny

Listening to the community is fine.   Saying you won't do something then turning around and doing it isn't.  You can do the first without doing the second.

Wow, so you've never said anything that you've come to reconsider later? Good for you. 

I'm the only one wondering about how they named the first power?

#1 Metamorphosis

Refer normally into a transformation of one form into a completely different form... not just altering the current form... So why they didn't named it Change/Transform/Split/Balance?

Edited by Lord_Xenon

I'm the only one wondering about how they named the first power?

#1 Metamorphosis

Refer normally into a transformation of one form into a completely different form... not just altering the current form... So why they didn't named it Change/Transform/Split/Balance?

I think that the day/night forms are supposed to be 'completely different'.

They're supposed to represent opposite ends of every spectrum; they're as different as you can get. Day/night, male/female, agressive/passive.

I think that the day/night forms are supposed to be 'completely different'.

They're supposed to represent opposite ends of every spectrum; they're as different as you can get. Day/night, male/female, agressive/passive.

But that's not how Metamorphosis work/is defined. Altering the form into the opposite is... just altering. Opposite would even fit it more as Metamorphosis. Metamorphosis is currently with our Kubrows(as they transform differently as the kubrow on the earth) more existent as just having two opposited layouts...

Defense Mode Changes
• The action picks up too much on Wave 10, it's boring before that
• When there's 50 enemies at once, it's really hard on lower-end machines
• The goal is to make Defense enemy count to be similar to Survival enemy count
• Before: all the enemies that spawn in Defense are random; sometimes there are a lot of Healers, sometimes there are none
• After: there are wimpy guys at the beginning, then heavy gunners as the wave proceeds, maybe Eximus at the end for increased intensity
• Hopefully will make it into U17

4748825cb15a8d7ef442308352b50998.png5fc7beda5399040777c54de4126b5873.png

The number of enemies is only half of what creates boredom.  The other half is the spawn rates.  Once the enemies are wiped off the battle field, they take too long to come back.  The game is failing to react to the Tenno by taking too long to respawn threat.