Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scott Believes Yin/yang Will Succeed In High Level Missions

Ishki88

What do you guys think?  From what we've seen I'd agree.  I just don't know what frames would compliment Yin/Yang.

Seems to be a jack of all trades frame PLUS a solo frame.

Also this thread is more about Yin/Yang meta.  Not a discussion about appearance.  Or U17....or hype.

Edited by Ishki88

I'll have to watch stream again but I think Scott said something like

"Enemy numbers/amount will reflect off of how much energy Yin/Yang will use for ti's powers."

Or something like that.  So I'm going to assume at high level and/or when we are flodded with enemies.  She...he........it.............THE WARFRAME...might use more energy for it's abilities :X

Not sure if that's a good thing or a balance thing..

From my extensive testing of new Warframe which isn't available yet, I can definitively say: Who knows?

So people can create 100 page threads brainstorming about pseudo lore.  But I cant create a topic brainstorming about Warframe synergy?   I'm sure that's not what you saying.  But I like to take things to the extreme.  

Edited by Ishki88

The warframe Definitely will. Mag pulling them then the YinYang putting them all to sleep. it will be fun. I need to read the powers again & how they change with the forms. I was getting confused. 

That's an awesome idea.  I like how Mag+Yin sounds.

I'll just ignore the casual players looking for up-votes in here :^)

But yes Mag+Pull + Ranged Yin/Yang seems like fun :D   

Also add in Booben O_O

I just don't know what frames would compliment Yin/Yang.

Hmm... so she heals everything around her... and she buffs power strength...   so... umm... im not seing how she wouldn't synergize with evrery frame out there in a very direct way w/ the possible exception of Trinity.  Wee all like stronger powers... we all like to be healed... seems pretty straight forward.

What do you guys think?  From what we've seen I'd agree.  I just don't know what frames would compliment Yin/Yang.

Seems to be a jack of all trades frame PLUS a solo frame.

Also this thread is more about Yin/Yang meta.  Not a discussion about appearance.  Or U17....or hype.

What do you consider "high level"? Every frame is more than capable of a solo run on any mission in the solar to the minimum of completion. I also have either seen, or used every single frame make upper tier 60 min survivals with no cheese builds.

My purpose of telling you this is not to brag, but to clarify that high level for some can be considered a warm up for others. Im simply trying to figure out where your expectations apply.

For example.... Personally I would consider 0-50 low level, 50-100 mids, and 100+ high level

I like to spend my free time in the mid range. With a trusted team, we play in the high range.

Will the new frame be capable of that? Probably. I think its hard to find something that cant work out in some way. If its bad at first, I think with time we can figure out how to make it work at least once.

Will it be suitable for everything else? Most definitely. The power creep in this game is really whacky. Each frame that is released now automatically comes with some kind of ability to negate incoming damage.  While I dont agree with it because I think it provides a bad crutch for players, Im sure it will be more than enough for people to survive with.

Edited by Faulcun

I just hope it won't be as Chroma, because he is a disaster... (yes, I know personal opinion, but really he does nothing usefull for his team in practice)

That's not completely true.

Chroma is a tank/DPS frame, so fills and supports both roles in a team. simples.

What do you consider "high level"? Every frame is more than capable of a solo run on any mission in the solar to the minimum of completion. I also have either seen, or used every single frame make upper tier 60 min survivals with no cheese builds.

My purpose of telling you this is not to brag, but to clarify that high level for some can be considered a warm up for others. Im simply trying to figure out where your expectations apply.

Anything from level 40-95

Why?  Look at the enemy levels through out the star map.  Look at the enemy levels presented in Raid missions.  Look at the enemy level cap in the Simaris.   Seems reasonable to me.

Also if I'm a new player starting out on Mercury.  A level 15 enemy would be considered "high level."

Edit:  And also Glen made the statement regarding Yin/Yang + High Level.  And Glen plays the game.  I've seen him in my gaming sessions also.  So I'm going to safely say....Glen did not ask that question to Scoot with the mind state of lvl 25 being high level.

Edited by Ishki88

I don't think the 4th ablity wilk be effective in high lvl.

Well not at first activation. It acts like a battery similar to Mesa first ability. The only change is the aoe effect & it does dmg while its charging. I can see its dmg potential being good. Not overpowered or useless but good.

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Given it was described as a Blind Rage for your teammates with draining energy depending on casting, I'd say Ash and Excalibur would benefit greatly.

A Fleeting Expertise should slow the drain even more right? Plus i didnt see how much Energy the new warframe will have at max rank. It should be 450 since it is a caster frame

Given it was described as a Blind Rage for your teammates with draining energy depending on casting, I'd say Ash and Excalibur would benefit greatly.

YUSH.

Also, I wish we had more reason to use Warframe Augments.  You know those Augments that buff Warframe powers?  We need more ways to feel l33t  (throwback) without feeling OP at the same time.  And for some odd reason I think Yin/Yang will push us in the right direction.

BUT.   Nullifiers. -________________-      Nullifiers man..............willl we be able to put nullifiers to SLEEP through their bubble.   We'll find out Wednesday (SOON) :^) :^)