Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scott Believes Yin/yang Will Succeed In High Level Missions

Ishki88

Anything from level 40-95

Why?  Look at the enemy levels through out the star map.  Look at the enemy levels presented in Raid missions.  Look at the enemy level cap in the Simaris.   Seems reasonable to me.

Also if I'm a new player starting out on Mercury.  A level 15 enemy would be considered "high level."

Edit:  And also Glen made the statement regarding Yin/Yang + High Level.  And Glen plays the game.  I've seen him in my gaming sessions also.  So I'm going to safely say....Glen did not ask that question to Scoot with the mind state of lvl 25 being high level.

Sry, I had an after thought and edited my original post to explain further.

It's ok.  And sorry for all my spelling errors.  They are making me laugh and I do not want to edit :^)

I really hope everything ships Wednesday though.  I want Yin/Yang on my team while I use Saryn :^3

I think it will be good all-round frame, which could be a good or bad thing... I think this Frame will be what separates the noobs from the real players. Lot's of interactivity for it and a good amount of playstyles with it.

Also, I love the possible playstyles (Equinox?) is going to have. Seems very like my kind of frame.

Edited by Viedra_Lavinova

Double quote :^)

I read your updated comment.  And I do agree with your enemy scaling.  But for the sake of everyone, I tried to keep my enemy level tiers with-in the realms of what I think DE considers "high level."  And what your regular casual player will run into while exploring the game without going over the top.

The first ability when uses with the female version has a really nice CC, the "sleep" effect is pretty good and maybe im wrong but they mention it was in a AoE.

She buffs power strength so a lot of frames benefit from that, we still dont know what pacify does.

The 4 ability deal a slash proc who ignores armor IIRC and it acts as a battery releasing all the stored damage, the female version releases that stored damage in a heal but we dont know if she also restore shields or only health.

Both forms have a temporary buff, the female version has a shield buff and another one they didnt mention, the male has a movement speed buff and another "secret" buff.

The whole concept seems great, it has CC, damage and support abilities but she didnt make trinity obsolete, we will see how she performs but she looks like a perfectly viable frame.

Quick, fire up the "Nerf Equinox" threads while we are ahead of the curve.

Yin/Yang looks so far from a 1 trick pony.  She won't replace Mag+Mesa combo.

And if she does, that's a clear sign to DE that isn't the Warframes.  It's the player base. 

P.S.  Any Warframe with an Augment or power than can increase damage, will help Mesa's damage output :/

Edited by Ishki88

Just read the bold text for a speed run ADD tenno.

It will. Ying Yang be demanded for any of the 'gets harder over time' things.

The ability which increases the power of fellow tennos will probably be a popular request in recruiting. It sounds like it is very energy intensive, but I'm sure it's nothing EV Trin can't handle ... especially since it should technically make EV more powerful, and powers like  Excal #4 , Mesa #4, and Ash #4 even more OP.

Defense? EV Trin, Ying Yang AB (ability buffer), Mesa, whoever (I'm sure Frost will be a popular one for the most boring lineup).

Survival? EV Trin, Ying Yang AB, Vauban, Excalibur (sewer spot). Excal gets carpal tunnel while everyone else watches.

Edited by AgroFrizzy

So people can create 100 page threads brainstorming about pseudo lore.  But I cant create a topic brainstorming about Warframe synergy?   I'm sure that's not what you saying.  But I like to take things to the extreme.  

I didn't say whether or not you could do anything. You opened an opinion thread, and I simply added my opinion that the facts you're looking for are all speculative and most likely specious since there are virtually no facts to draw upon.

And FWIW, those 100 page threads on brainstorming and pseudo lore fall usually into the same category: lulz.

"Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, and they usually stink."

I didn't say whether or not you could do anything. You opened an opinion thread, and I simply added my opinion that the facts you're looking for are all speculative and most likely specious since there are virtually no facts to draw upon.

And FWIW, those 100 page threads on brainstorming and pseudo lore fall usually into the same category: lulz.

"Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, and they usually stink."

So basically "Hi, my opinion is that I have no opinion."

If you're using this thread just to heckle, I might suggest just not coming in here then.  Stating the obvious doesn't add to anything.   Everyone here who added input is clear it's speculative. Speculatiave information we'll soon manifest into a reality on Wednesday.  Hopefully.   

Let's hope you add some real input next week yeah :^) ?

It seems like it has a 4 that's like World on Fire, doesn't destroy the energy pool and can produce a heal at the end - so at the very least, it can't be the worst frame. The mixed but strong kit seems like it will do well: damage amplifier when needed, healing when needed, crowd control when needed, finishers when needed - what's not to like?

So people can create 100 page threads brainstorming about pseudo lore.  But I cant create a topic brainstorming about Warframe synergy?   I'm sure that's not what you saying.  But I like to take things to the extreme.  

Discussing written lore and actual playtesting of gameplay are 2 different things.

Yeah, but I don't think they ever intentionally showcase weapons in Devstreams. Those are usually reserved for their own Tenno Reinforcement videos.

Yeah but before the Vectis release DE showed some weapon designs they been working on. Thats when they first showed the Simulor & Darth Maul light saber type melee weapons.

I dont like the new Warframe 4th ability. Just doesnt really show creativity plus it i thought the ability would be different depending on which form you took. I mean a aoe slash proc? It acts like a battery so you can store dmg & deactivate it so you can deal even more dmg sounds pretty cool but just the slash aoe by itself sounds a lil cheesy. I love all its other abilities thou. Ive read some interesting 4th abilities it could have by the community on here. YinYang seems like a hybrid warframe mix of Limbo & Mirage. Not saying its a bad thing but it would be cool to see what other hybrids of warframes DE can make.