Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Ops 3 Question

JohnMarkLee

Does it really matter though? Hardly anyone plays CoD for their Campaign, and it's probably going to be similar to BO2's future story, some dude hijacks all the drones and start taking over etc, and all you're doing is just shoot dudes.

They can release BO3 with just the multiplayer and zombies, and people will still buy it.

Does it really matter though? Hardly anyone plays CoD for their Campaign, and it's probably going to be similar to BO2's future story, some dude hijacks all the drones and start taking over etc, and all you're doing is just shoot dudes.

They can release BO3 with just the multiplayer and zombies, and people will still buy it.

Statistics please

Thats too general to multiple games, no specifically Call of Duty. I always try finish my games and try to do all the optional stuff too. I have OCD when it comes to story games, however MMOs are a whole different thing for me. 

Thats too general to multiple games, no specifically Call of Duty. I always try finish my games and try to do all the optional stuff too. I have OCD when it comes to story games, however MMOs are a whole different thing for me. 

I also tend to finish campaigns in most games, but there are other sites that have the same statistics that include call of duty in it. Fact is, there are a large group of people who only play multiplayer, which is sad for people like you and me because as campaigns become less relevant, less work is put into them.

Thats Doom lol

Well the next doom is based largely off timesplitters.

People are bad at making the story connect well in an engaging fashion.

They'll just be like

"yeah you're like his somewhat distant relative cousins friend barber shop owner guys son or whatever. And you'll fight stuff. We'll hint at the previous game lore a little but not much just to stir up stuff because we saw valve do it and stuff. But that's all. You'll buy our game. It's call of dooty"

Edited by -CM-Tiffany

People are bad at making the story connect well in an engaging fashion.

-snip-

To be fair, most people only play call of duty for the multiplayer, and advanced warfare had a good campaign, people just rip on it because it's call of duty.

Infinity ward have been downright lazy they haven't made a decent CoD since MW1.

To be fair, most people only play call of duty for the multiplayer, and advanced warfare had a good campaign, people just rip on it because it's call of duty.

Infinity ward have been downright lazy they haven't made a decent CoD since MW1.

MW2 was pretty good tbh, I liked the spec ops missions but zombies are better in my opinion