Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saw A Mod In The Stream (Affinity Amp)

Flareux

I'm just wondering when it came out and if you think it's gonna come back. 

If anyone is willing to sell the leftovers there is i'm willing to have a look at your price :)

I've seen these sell for 12k plat (or may be its a different mod i am thinking of?). These are old and are never coming back because DE needs to sell affinity boosters.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Er...I seem to vaguely remember it being non-functional. 

It is a fully functional mod and will amplify your XP

I've seen these sell for 12k plat. These are old and are never coming back because DE needs to sell affinity boosters.

DE removed this EMP aura and I think a few others from the list of mods that could be traded

As for when they came out they came out it was during update 10.6 where they could be transmuted but it was patched very quickly after

I've seen these sell for 12k plat (or may be its a different mod i am thinking of?). These are old and are never coming back because DE needs to sell affinity boosters.

You might be reffering to Primed Chamber? :)

Sigh...  I mean if they did release affinity amp would you imagine?  4 affinity amps at 12% XP boost each...  Additional 48% affinity boost and affinity boosters!  It would be so awesome.  People would simply play the game rather than powerlevel.  =/

And in that quicker then light time frame start moaning even more there's nothing to do~

And in that quicker then light time frame start moaning even more there's nothing to do~

You know I've got all gear except closed beta stuff all leveled, and all my favorites maxed and forma'd.  I still manage to find something to do.

Instead of playing the same old void missions, lately I've gone to places like Neptune, Triton just to have fun and get a few R5 cores here and there.

I mean it's not as crazy as double xp weekend, etc.  I don't think it would genuinely cause any harm.