Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop?

Gale47

unless its in china

Guess we'll have a boatload of exclusives here, then.

auunp3.jpg

This pic is pretty veraatile

Come on guys, don't head to that direction again...

And also; I'm quite sure Steam Workshop will only works as an input facilitator for all of the user-generated content, but NOT as content customization manager like in any other games. No mods, no custom downloads, (probably) no level editor. Everything that has been accepted through the workshop by DE will be released through official updates to all platform.

Because client-side modifications have their own drawback:

I don't think that kind of items is allowed, since it's basically stored client-side that could be a way for any intrusion.

In short; client side modifications is a no-go, even if it's only visual.

Dude, I totally agree, all this stuff has to tie into asthetic, I'm saying that at some point DE could start accepting concepts for new weapons and maybe even stances that were within boundaries and that way we could wait less time for Tenno Reinforcements and get more cool crap.

It's a Steam page where players can share their mods, but I have no idea how this will aply to Warframe.

Possibly in a manner where everything is easier to use for the player. Like maybe it will be adding mods to change the HUD, or zoom scopes.