The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Active/full Research Clan

Dillon_J

If you want you could join Deus Ex tempus (main,lightning,fire,sky)

i am a leader of lightning one of the sister clans

we have full research,we're laid back and we have cool dojos

if you want to join one of the clans ask me or YouHavedShamedYoFamory for an invite!

Long ago, around U7,it was created a Clan by 2 Warlord, clan wich u today know as „Bloodline Tenno Legacy“. Once a Moon Clan, today Storm. As every story has a beginning this was our beginning. Due to unforeseen situations and turns, I was (TarantulaX) forced for the good of the clan as one of the Lords rebuilt the current clan and the dojo in this one today with name: Bloodline Tenno Legacy. Today, our clan has 80+ members ... Unfortunately, this number changes depending on the activities of members. We are one of the old Clans with the new identity and the more modern view to the future. If you are interested to join us in this way we would be more than honored to accept you into the family. All we ask for is respect and loyalty. And our next mission is to become even larger clan than now - Mountain clan.

Check the link ;)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/451983-%E2%9C%AF%E2%9C%AF-%E2%9C%AF-bloodline-tenno-legacy-%E2%9C%AF%E2%9C%AF%E2%9C%AF-recruit-is-now-open-dojo-completed-research-all-done-ts3-alliance-we-have-all-join-us/?fromsearch=1