Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Machete Wraith And Prova Vandal Be Trade-Able?

drft240

I want an official response or confirmation, not from random people. I am looking at "official" wiki page about the weapons or Vandals in general and there is NO information about these weapons being untradeable in general. 

I've still yet to see any explanation why was it possible to buy more than 1, if they are supposed to be untradeable and why can't i sell them back, since the trend of DE screwing up almost  every single  Baro appearance or any new content is not an exception, but a rule (meaning people expect several hotfixes right after something new is released, since beta, blah, blah, blah).

Whats worse is that every single other item Baro brought, which was not cosmetic was tradeable previously, so people (me included) based their decision to buy several items based on experience and Baro's modus operandi. 

What's the point? Why would you buy those weapons to sell anyway? They are really bad weapons and would not sell for much anyway. Selling your prime junk for 4p per piece (there are always people buying for that who had no time to grind ducats) would have been more profitable.

What's the point? Why would you buy those weapons to sell anyway? They are really bad weapons and would not sell for much anyway. Selling your prime junk for 4p per piece (there are always people buying for that who had no time to grind ducats) would have been more profitable.

Well i brought them not to sell them, but to give to a friend that is on vacation now, she'd be heartbroken if she couldn't get her hands on these, and now i may not even be able to give them to her :/

All weapons (special like wraith or vandal) can get in future void trades (for me good) and other mods from events where dont have drop list

(Like this status and electricity mods)

Yes?

Edited by AstroLord

More reasons why this was a sad, sad, trader visit. Old event weapons that aren't even good, trade-able or wanted. A ship decoration mod, and a useless cosmetic Sigil. Wow. Thanks. And I sold all this prime stuff for Ducats in preparation for NOTHING, Already had the weapons from the actual events - so the Sigil and the SHip mod altogether was like 200 ducats? I built my Ducats to 2000+, and got severely disappointed...

More reasons why this was a sad, sad, trader visit. Old event weapons that aren't even good, trade-able or wanted. A ship decoration mod, and a useless cosmetic Sigil. Wow. Thanks. And I sold all this prime stuff for Ducats in preparation for NOTHING, Already had the weapons from the actual events - so the Sigil and the SHip mod altogether was like 200 ducats? I built my Ducats to 2000+, and got severely disappointed...

you got 1.8k dugats for the very next void trader, it's not like he's never coming back ever with new stuff for newer members and veterans alike.

Anyways not specifically directing this to you now...what I don't get is that half of the community is so salty over items people have never had a chance to get them weapons in the first place, give everyone a chance to enjoy special weapons like wraith and vandal weapons, just because ''I was there for the event.'' doesn't mean you actually proved yourself any skills to earn these items in the first place or show any amount of real loyalty to the next player who's probably invested more than a month's worth of paycheck into this game, and to the eyes of DE, those who actively play and pay are the real supporters because we put money on the table for them for all their hard work. Now I'm not saying founders and people who put money in this game should be worshipped or be appraised for supporting warframe, but this is a free to play MMORPG and everyone should have a chance to have fun and enjoy DE's hard work and contribution to making everyone happy and be able to catch up and reap rewards for what they missed out on, and I feel it's special in a way because now, many friends and people who I know, who missed out on the events can now get these weapons again and they can be happy having these weapons in their inventory, whether or not these weapons are good.

This week's void trader is honestly very good for the very new members of Tenno's who come in to play with us and have fun.

So let's follow up and be happy for other people rather than ourselves for once, and enjoy playing the game we all love. Keyword FUN when you're playing warframe, if you're not having fun while playing this game and are rather unhappy then maybe it's time for you to take a break.

Will the Machete Wraith and Prova Vandal be like the other Void trader weapons and be made trade-able? The currently do not appear to be.

Event weapons for a while now were not made trade-able when they first came out, nor do I think they would be trade-able despite the re-release from Baro ki Teer that all depends on DE and what they would improvise also with the new trade update they are releasing eventually on the relays.

Edited by MikeTheAshmigo

This week's void trader is honestly very good for the very new members of Tenno's who come in to play with us and have fun.

I find this statement amusing, given how much they cost. I have a stockpile of keys and parts, yet I still wouldn't have a machete wraith without some help from the wiki about what sells for more built.

I still would like official word from DE on this, and it would be nice if it would come before he leaves.

Anyone not from DE saying it is one way or another is speculation. Everyone knows that event weapons are not tradable from the event, but why should they not be from the Void "TRADER"? He seems to be trading things to people that did not do the event.

It took a bit of effort, but I was able to farm up enough prime parts to get the needed ducats.  I now have two event weapons for events that occurred prior to my joining the game.

They are ugly, and not all that great, but they are on my weapon wall that I can't see in the liset.

I find this statement amusing, given how much they cost. I have a stockpile of keys and parts, yet I still wouldn't have a machete wraith without some help from the wiki about what sells for more built.

410 dugats isn't all that much... I apologize if you don't have much play time but getting both weapons took less than an hour for me actually, just run Tower 2+ capture missions and sell those parts for ducats very easily if you actually struggle to keep up with trying to buy parts from void trader. Assuming this is the solution since you have a stockpile of keys and have to do research in what parts seem to be more a value for your time.

Edited by MikeTheAshmigo

410 dugats isn't all that much... I apologize if you don't have much play time but getting both weapons took less than an hour for me actually, just run Tower 2+ capture missions and sell those parts for ducats very easily if you actually struggle to keep up with trying to buy parts from void trader. Assuming this is the solution since you have a stockpile of keys and have to do research in what parts seem to be more a value for your time.

While working 40+ hours a week does put a damper on my playtime, if I actually got prime parts more often than not it wouldn't be so difficult. I suppose the game is just telling me I should be pumping more forma into things.

While working 40+ hours a week does put a damper on my playtime, if I actually got prime parts more often than not it wouldn't be so difficult. I suppose the game is just telling me I should be pumping more forma into things.

I definitely feel you, the weighted RNG in this game is ridiculous to the player base.

I definitely feel you, the weighted RNG in this game is ridiculous to the player base.

I suppose that's really why I found it so funny, as I was applying my average of 15 ducats per mission against the 410 price tag. I just hope no one remembers to update the built prices of certain parts, though I suppose I could simply build and sell them now.