Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....ps4 Update?

I saw it was mentioned in the Devstream via the overview that was posted here (thank you to the person that made that, by the way) But it did not give many specifics, if any. My main concerns are as follows....

Shall we be getting the Ormulu skin bundle?

With Excalibur's Rework, are we getting the re-release of his protoskin as well as the prisma packet?

Mordred Helmet?

Mag Prime Nerf (Utterly Useless Edition)?

Are there any weapons we are missing that we'll be obtaining in this update?

Are there any events we will be looking forward to?

Is it GOING to cert in a week, or are they HOPING it will? Also, how long does cert historically take?

Thank you all!

Edited by (PS4)TrueAlastar

I'll assume you mean that also includes the stuff I mentioned. Thanks!

Last i checked we should be getting news sometime next week as far as consoles. Ps4 cert is usually a few days to a week. Latest i believe was 2 weeks.

As far as weapons, besides the 3 prismas and the newly re-released prova and machete event varients, i believe the simulor is the only one.

As far as events there seems to be emergency exit, (tac alert with slash event mods), and i believe 1 or 2 others.

Excaliber proto was already sold recently, but we should be getting the prisma bundle and assuming its the same as pc we should get the mordred helm too

Edited by (XB1)Zebar X

I saw it was mentioned in the Devstream via the overview that was posted here (thank you to the person that made that, by the way) But it did not give many specifics, if any. My main concerns are as follows....

Shall we be getting the Ormulu skin bundle?

With Excalibur's Rework, are we getting the re-release of his protoskin as well as the prisma packet?

Mordred Helmet?

Are there any weapons we are missing that we'll be obtaining in this update?

Are there any events we will be looking forward to?

Is it GOING to cert in a week, or are they HOPING it will? Also, how long does cert historically take?

Thank you all!

a good chance that you PS4 guys will get the rework when we get U17 maybe

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

Not loved :|

I expect this from DE now.

A big middle finger to console players.

We'll get everything PC gets eventually as long as they ship it when it's ready. It's not like there's any plans for PC exclusives, you're going to get all the same stuff eventually.

Edited by CruelCrow

-_____- 

Mag /Prime isn't getting nerfed............. Greedy Pull is just more private than public in the update........

If the next update includes Excal revisited and a bunch of cosmetics + the new emotes, simulor, new tac alert, proto skin Then I'm totally hype for this small update... The gap from now to U17 for console players is way to wide and we need an update in between

And yes, it usually takes a week to cert, sometimes more thanks to Microsoft slowing everyone down

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

-_____- 

Mag /Prime isn't getting nerfed............. Greedy Pull is just more private than public in the update........

If the next update includes Excal revisited and a bunch of cosmetics + the new emotes, simulor, new tac alert, proto skin Then I'm totally hype for this small update... The gap from now to U17 for console players is way to wide and we need an update in between

And yes, it usually takes a week to cert, sometimes more thanks to Microsoft slowing everyone down

Yah, thanks for that, already took long enough before. I knew this was going to happen the day I saw it hit Xbone.

Last i checked we should be getting news sometime next week as far as consoles. Ps4 cert is usually a few days to a week. Latest i believe was 2 weeks.

As far as weapons, besides the 3 prismas and the newly re-released prova and machete event varients, i believe the simulor is the only one.

As far as events there seems to be emergency exit, (tac alert with slash event mods), and i believe 1 or 2 others.

Excaliber proto was already sold recently, but we should be getting the prisma bundle and assuming its the same as pc we should get the mordred helm too

Hahaha sorry to say but PS4 got the latest update in 3 days, while xbox took over 2 weeks.