Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Prova Vandal/machete Wraith From Baro Untradable Intentionally?

Kasumi-

Question

16 answers to this question

You never could trade vandal/wraith weapons it's pretty surprising that he's even selling them

Considering we already got a 2nd chance to get the Prova Vandal and the Strun Wraith as well, I don't find it that surprising that more event weapons show up. All I need now are dem twin vipers for a full Wraith loadout...

You never could trade vandal/wraith weapons it's pretty surprising that he's even selling them

Special weapons that can be traded have to not have any Mastery or modifications (Forma, Potato) in order to trade them

In this case the Prova and Machete should be tradeable as they are Special Weapons and come with no modifications

Considering we already got a 2nd chance to get the Prova Vandal and the Strun Wraith as well, I don't find it that surprising that more event weapons show up. All I need now are dem twin vipers for a full Wraith loadout...

All I need is a Braton Vandal that I just barely missed when I first started playing and I'll have all the Vandals... *cries internally*

Special weapons that can be traded have to not have any Mastery or modifications (Forma, Potato) in order to trade them

In this case the Prova and Machete should be tradeable as they are Special Weapons and come with no modifications

However they are also previous event weapons which labels them as a special case

They are event weapons so no, they shouldn't be trade-able. And if it was a mistake, they would've said so by now.

as for OP, you and your friend should've asked around before purchasing the weapon. Baro leaves in 2 more days.

They have been untreadable for ages, since the 1st event weapons, if no update mentions a change in what weapons can be traded then what was untreadable will remain untreadable.

It's NO suprise at all that you can't trade them.

I think they mean that their friend was getting it for them as a present

I under stand but event weapons have never been tradable regardless so they wouldn't be now

To be traded then they would (i'd imagine) need to add them to the list of items that can be traded which they probably never did because they were rewards for doing events that they probably never forsaw anybody ever wanting to sell