Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conection Issues?

kadoodles

Question

Okay, some im having weird connection issues that started just about a day or 2 ago. Where the chat is never working and im always dissconecting and conecting again over and over. I DC' from every game, and random crashes here and there.They seem to be internet based but ive never had this problem with warframe before after almost 900 hours. But after some extensive testing my internet is fine for youtube and every other game but warframe. If its any help a couple weeks ago i had a problem with the ports or whatever. i changed fire wall settings and it was fixed. But i just continue to drop from games, sent back to the login page, and experinencing ping based lag, not FPS based. is this a problem with my side or the warframe servers side? Ive never had this happen, and its quite frustrating. please Help.

5 answers to this question

and for my internet, its works very well and fast for everything else in my house but my desktop. I do have a little plastic thing that screws into my computer and it like connects to wifi, IDK how it works but it do. just thought that could be something i should mention