Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Tickets And Forum Back And Forth

Calikhan

When Ash Prime was released i encountered a glich where we got nothing but nyx P systems for every prime drop for every mission, As such i submitted a ticket about the issue.

10 (yes 10) days later the ticket was closed and not so much of a word from DE, the forum bit i posted in was also ignored, 

Now because of this bug we lost out on so many items and other items from these void missions. 

How does DE every help people when they are just ignoring players like myself when we find issues like this and lose hours upon hours of gaming due to this "bug" and they just ignore us and don't care about the massive amount of time we wasted because of it and they don't bother to aid us.

I feel like the group and my self lost more then just the Ash prime parts and we didn't ask for those parts we wanted the keys back, but we were just ignored and told to go back and forth between the support and forums because neither Side wanted to help.

Listening to gamers is what DE has said is their number 1 thing but this goes well against that 

you misunderstand this wasn't just 1 type of void tower mission, it was more then 8 different missions while farming ash P and carrier P and Vectis P. the Nyx P systems only drop in 1 of the 13 type of missions those parts drop from, 

Mind providing SS? Glitches like this seem unlikely and can sometimes be used to abuse DE support (not saying that you want to abuse support or anything of course.) The community can't help you if you don't provide any SS or proof since only DE can check your logs. 

i do not have screen shots of this, that prove my point; given they don't show what mission i am in or was in to get the reward, 

the point of this feedback is not about my issue but DE's treatment of me during this issue, and the lack of help or caring about the issue

Edited by Calikhan

If Nyx systems is not in the drop table for that mission then it is impossible for you to get it. they are not going to compensate you based on your word alone they have no reason to trust you just because you said so especially when it is something that should be impossible you would need to provide evidence of this happening otherwise, to put it bluntly, it simply didn't happen (unless there is some way of telling from logs) and there is nothing for them to do for you

What you experienced is the result of DE_Sheldon's drop tables and the RNG system.

What you experienced was the result of conscious decisions made on the part of DE_Sheldon on the part of weighting the drop tables heavily toward certain drops.

If Nyx systems is not in the drop table for that mission then it is impossible for you to get it. they are not going to compensate you based on your word alone they have no reason to trust you just because you said so especially when it is something that should be impossible you would need to provide evidence of this happening otherwise, to put it bluntly, it simply didn't happen (unless there is some way of telling from logs) and there is nothing for them to do for you

So me and the other players who have encountered this issues are all just got an impossibility, i have witnesses and i have evidence to prove it however, i have an active ticket and DE does not like when you place things they say in an active forum. Also considering we also have several T3Ds recorded where we received the drop which BTW the Nyx P systems don't drop from, and no the video is not mine, it belonged to one of my group, who also submitted a ticket and is still waiting for a responce

What you experienced is the result of DE_Sheldon's drop tables and the RNG system.

What you experienced was the result of conscious decisions made on the part of DE_Sheldon on the part of weighting the drop tables heavily toward certain drops.

I know Sheldons RNG is bad but giving us a reward not present on the Drop table seems a bit much

And again you are missing the POints it's not about my issue with the game but DE's dragging about helping it's players fix the issue, when all they have done is tell me to post in the forum then tell me to submit a ticket over and over, with no one really helping me 

. Also considering we also have several T3Ds recorded where we received the drop which BTW the Nyx P systems don't drop from, and no the video is not mine, it belonged to one of my group, who also submitted a ticket and is still waiting for a responce

link? It would help the naysayers

And Yet AGAIN this is About DE taking over 2 weeks just to give me a response to my ticket which was them telling to to post my issue in the forum, In fact they closed my original ticket with out so much as a word of it to me after 10 days.

And Yet AGAIN this is About DE taking over 2 weeks just to give me a response to my ticket which was them telling to to post my issue in the forum, In fact they closed my original ticket with out so much as a word of it to me after 10 days.

10 days is less than 2 weeks not more. Support is quite busy so they can't respond to you instantly if you seriously have a problem with this then I suggest you see what other companuies like Ubisoft or EA do with your support tickets 10 days is pretty good.

DE handles bugs through the forum that's why there is a bug report section the support team can't do anything to help you with insufficient evidince that this ever occored you may as well be trying to take advantage of them

I have yet to see any screenshots of this at all so if you have any form of evidence then I suggest you post it otherwise it's up to the other person in your party who has a video the community can't do anything for you these decisions are up to DE so you really have no reason to complain unless you're posting a productive bug report thread

10 days is less than 2 weeks not more. Support is quite busy so they can't respond to you instantly if you seriously have a problem with this then I suggest you see what other companies like Ubisoft or EA do with your support tickets 10 days is pretty good.

DE handles bugs through the forum that's why there is a bug report section the support team can't do anything to help you with insufficient evidence that this ever occurred you may as well be trying to take advantage of them

I have yet to see any screenshots of this at all so if you have any form of evidence then I suggest you post it otherwise it's up to the other person in your party who has a video the community can't do anything for you these decisions are up to DE so you really have no reason to complain unless you're posting a productive bug report thread

you seem to have this thing about reading only what you wish to... Huh! as i have stated in this thread this isn't about the issue but the response to it as i was not sent any thing by DE when they choose to close my ticket without warning or reason, then after posting a response to it i was forced to wait even longer to get this go post it in the forums BS, which i was then told to submit a ticket, and rinse and repeat 

and i find it to be a major issue i have submitted issues with other major companies like ubisoft and Havit and i have gotten a response it less then 3 days,  you just seem to feel that what i am posting about was the issue and it is not it's a feedback about their service. I have submitted tickets about plat purchases in the past and they got response in less then 24 hours but when i submit a ticket that cost me dozens of hours i don't hear anything for more then 10 just to find out they close the ticket, then have to wait 5 more days to be told to come to the forums, then be sent back to support... 

Edited by Calikhan

you seem to have this thing about reading only what you wish to... Huh! as i have stated in this thread this isn't about the issue but the response to it as i was not sent any thing by DE when they choose to close my ticket without warning or reason, then after posting a response to it i was forced to wait even longer to get this go post it in the forums BS, which i was then told to submit a ticket, and rinse and repeat 

and i find it to be a major issue i have submitted issues with other major companies like ubisoft and Havit and i have gotten a response it less then 3 days,  you just seem to feel that what i am posting about was the issue and it is not it's a feedback about their service. I have submitted tickets about plat purchases in the past and they got response in less then 24 hours but when i submit a ticket that cost me dozens of hours i don't hear anything for more then 10 just to find out they close the ticket, then have to wait 5 more days to be told to come to the forums, then be sent back to support... 

I read everything you posted if Support is telling you to post in the forums then do what they ask you to and post in the forums the team that looks at bugs probably looks over that section of the forums regularly so sending something in to support won't help you if you're mad that they closed your ticket then if you actually read the email you would know that sending them another message would re-open the ticket complaining about their service won't get you anywhere here so if that's all you came to do then nobody is going to help you

DE support is backed up it's a known fact it will take them some time to get to any request the subject matter of the request will probably effect how quickly it is responded to but 10 days for something like this seems pretty average. If they close your ticket then re-send them an email stating that your issue wasn't resolved and they will re-open your ticket to assist you. If they tell you to make a post on the forums then do as they ask provide information about the bug ect. I have yet to hear of you ever actually making a thread about this bug so if you are being sent back and fourth between support and the forums then it is because you are not doing as they ask

So i should just continue to repeat this pointless circle where nothing gets done simple because YOU think it's right... the sad part is i honestly think your in this FEEDBACK forum just to voice your opinion over others, i posted this as a feedback to a issue that i feel needs fixed... and it seems when ever i do make a post like this people like you who seem to think their opinion needs to dictate how everyone else should feels is getting annoying, this has nothing to do with you or your opinion on the issue at hand....

My issue lies with DE and their lack of proper service and communication 

So i should just continue to repeat this pointless circle where nothing gets done simple because YOU think it's right... the sad part is i honestly think your in this FEEDBACK forum just to voice your opinion over others, i posted this as a feedback to a issue that i feel needs fixed... and it seems when ever i do make a post like this people like you who seem to think their opinion needs to dictate how everyone else should feels is getting annoying, this has nothing to do with you or your opinion on the issue at hand....

My issue lies with DE and their lack of proper service and communication 

I never stated either side was right or wrong I simply stated that without any substantial evidence you have a baseless argument and tried to assist you in forming one. you, in turn, decided to take insult from this and refuse to accept help on your situation.

What you posted is not feedback it is a complaint you are complaining about your problem rather than posting ways DE can better their support

Hey Calikhan,

For most bugs (i.e. bugged drops, incorrect loot tables, etc), you really should be posting over in the PC Beta Bugs subforums. If Support staff ask you to post the bugs on the forums, then that's where the bug should be posted. This is especially true if it's a bug that's affecting multiple users.

For some bugs, you may need to upload your EE.log file, or a screenshot taken in game with F6 (which also captures metadata at the time and can help map designers locate which tile you're in for map/level related problems), in which case you would send these to support. 

For account-specific bugs (bugs that only affect you and no one else), Support will likely be who you contact. This would be for bugs that impact your account in some way or another (such as a bug that prevents you from progressing in the tutorial, unable to build something even though you have the materials, et cetera.

For lost items, such as an alert not giving out the reward it was supposed to, you will need to contact support and provide evidence corroborating your claim, however if there are no records on DE's servers of you running the mission then your chances of being reimbursed are very slim.

Sorry to hear that you're not having a very good experience with support, but if they say you should post the bug on the forums, then you should post the bug on the forums. If a DE staff member asks you on the forums for your EE.log, then you'll send that in via support with a note saying that it's a log file for them regarding a bug you posted about on the forums.

DE customer support is some of the most fantastic stuff I've ever seen. They've addressed me on several issues; I reported bugs and got <24 hour responses. I've also had small issues like accidentally buying Volt's immortal skin, and they were promptly reversed.

Now let's get to the topic at hand. Imagine there's a bug as major as ever void drop is the same. Think about how many people would submit tickets on this issue. You wouldn't be the first, and you certainly wouldn't be the last. Getting to your individual ticket is practically zero on the priority list. The first thing DE has to do is fix the bug. This might take hours, days or weeks, depending on how much digging they have to do in the code, and how they want to change the drop table. The second issue is how to compensate players for this mistake. This bug wasn't major enough that players lost anything (besides time, and a couple of keys). If DE were generous, they might run a script to give everyone who ran void missions during the bugged time frame a void key pack. At worst, DE does nothing for compensation.

Half of this is also your fault. Even if you thought you were subject to bad RNG, you should have noticed that you were getting an item that was not from the drop table of that key. Why did it take you so long to ring the alarm bells?