Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unfair.

Askell91

Stop rolling out event weapons like this. At least bring back the old events or make some super hard tactical alerts. This is just unfair for the old players who had to work hard for that weapon. Yes this is another of those wine posts... call me that i don't care... but this is just unfair -,-'. There is no meaning to go trough the trouble to get them now. (at sidenote how the hell did the void trader get his hands on these??? Don't tell me he found a dead army in the VOID and looted it from them....thats just a load of bull)

Edited by Askell91

... Yes, Tactical alerts is a better option, but I don't see how this affects you or anyone else. The people who got their hands on Prova Vandal, and Machete Wraith on the events got them almost a year( or months) ago... so yeah... please don't.

Event weapons were never meant to be limited time exclusives anyway, they always had a chance to be re-released. It's simply not fair to have potential mastery points locked away for players like that; the only exception being the Founder's exclusives.

And IIRC the last event weapon to return (Strun Wraith) was simply a massive tactical alert grind for dog slaughter. This is simply a massive Void grind instead.

Edited by Draciusen

Stop being selfish. I have tons of event weapons that I don't mind new players getting, everyone should be able to experience everything this game has to offer. Also, it doesn't effect you in the slightest. There is literally no reason to get upset just because someone has access to something you got months ago that you probably don't even use anymore.

"this is unfair for the old players" is a weak argument because you got to have it months earlier than everyone else.
And you still have the badges so it's not like it diminishes your distinction for being here a year earlier than that new guy you hate on for having your shiny toys.

If you want fair look for the Ferris wheel.

There is no rule on the books that states that anything other than closed beta items, founders items, aviator, or possibly primed chamber can never come back. Why deny players the fun of using other weapons they missed out on?

I saw the title of the thread and I just knew it was going to be another one of these. -_-

Seriously people so what if someone can just pick op these weapons from the void trader now. First of all they aren't even that great, and second of all you got to have it way before they did.

OK, much more important then any other arguements:  Do you actually think it's unfair?

If the next event comes with a cool new weapon, but an addendum:  In 12 months, you can buy this item for ducats.

Do you skip the event?

Stop rolling out event weapons like this. At least bring back the old events or make some super hard tactical alerts. This is just unfair for the old players who had to work hard for that weapon. Yes this is another of those wine posts... call me that i don't care... but this is just unfair -,-'. There is no meaning to go trough the trouble to get them now. (at sidenote how the hell did the void trader get his hands on these??? Don't tell me he found a dead army in the VOID and looted it from them....thats just a load of bull)

Let me get this straight, you want the weapons to be exclusively belongs to you and the people who have been playing since the event to make you feel 'special', is that it or am I missing something here? If I have to do the same tactical alert to get it, I wouldn't mind neither, but now if you already have it, then you don't have to waste your ducats and credits. To be honest I'd rather do the same tactical alert to save my creds. 

The game ain't all about YOU, bud.

I, for one, am happy for this because Gradivus gave me the Machete Wraith and i took a break just after Cicero, therefore missing out on Prova Vandal's rerelease during Breeding Grounds.

And i'm sure 'newer' players are at least glad for the chance to grab Machete Wraith after getting the Vandal from BG.

And even newer players get both.

I honestly expect this to be a one time occurrence. Or at least, only happening before major updates. Expect a new set of Event weapons from Baro the week before U18. which makes sense - it's waaaay easier to just reference existing weapons for sale rather than create new ones(including balancing issues, design, sounds).

Stop being selfish. I have tons of event weapons that I don't mind new players getting, everyone should be able to experience everything this game has to offer. Also, it doesn't effect you in the slightest. There is literally no reason to get upset just because someone has access to something you got months ago that you probably don't even use anymore.

Give this guy a cookie

Here are the differences between Event and Baro Ki'Teer...

Event:

- You get the Event Weapon

- You get the Orokin Catalyst infused

- You get the Weapon Slot

Baro Ki'Teer:

- You get the Event Weapon

- You get to spend your own Ducats

- You get to spend your own Credits

- You get to spend your own Platinums for Weapon Slots

Yeah... so unfair. *sarcasm*