Level Editor To Wf

Barkano

Guys did i just come out with this awesome idea to keep the game fresh an fun a level editor will be one of the greatest things ever allowing us to create tons of new stage and levels. with some levels being ultra hard we can create challenging content in our homes.

what do you think?

Guys did i just come out with this awesome idea to keep the game fresh an fun a level editor will be one of the greatest things ever allowing us to create tons of new stage and levels. with some levels being ultra hard we can create challenging content in our homes.

what do you think?

I'd love this if in one case you don't get mods,xp or resources other wise you could create a narrow hall way and boom easier xp then sitting in draco making a sandwich while Mesa just kills everything 

People will create all kinds of cheat and trash missions, like GTA Online. They will need to put tons of effort onto approval checking, because the Troll Tsunami on the internet (yes it's a real real dangerous threat to not only devs but internet users as well), which is probably why it won't happens.

I say let us make smallish levels like what mastery tests Or the new tutorial looks like for new parkour

Dojo like mechanic get to place walls pillars platforms, and other shaped goodies, sizeable and enemy type and location control

it depends on how much "enemy control" they are given as to whether I like the idea. Because if they can just throw bombards everywhere, I don't want a crimson dervish farming room.

my guess is that user generated content in the form of missions/questlines will get in our hands sometime late 2016 or early/mid 2017

i know that its high on Steve's todo/wishlist, but that it prolly got pushed back due to 2015 shenanigans and u16 snafu and u17/18 spinup

I doubt player created levels would activate drops for mods and resources from enemies.  Ammo and energy orbs definitely, but nothing else if only to prevent cheap farming rooms.  If DE allows players to make cheap farming rooms, it taints the whole point of the system and that's all anyone ever runs.  People should be running player made maps out of interest, not for personal gain.

Additionally, as long as it's a "non-progression" space, DE might even allow further user created content, like unique character models, enemies, rules, etc.