Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering

Sziklamester

Hi peoples!. I have no better idea this is a bug or supposed to be something.

First of all Excuse me if this thread in the wrong section but really no have idea how is this.

Today I played some matches with my oberon I finished also an alert and I saw 2 guys with mastery rank 2-3 whom running with soma. My question is this a bug/exploit or this is possible?

Because the soma is mastery locked and need to reach at least rank 6 to use it so without naming and shaming just ask is this possible or this is something wrong?

Edited by Sziklamester

you must have seen something else

maybe the prime version ?

I am sure it is not a prime version but also that needs mastery rank 6. 

I am thinking only one way if you purchased the prime set you can use prime gears without mastery restriction but I saw clearly those guns were the basic soma.

I am sure it is not a prime version but also that needs mastery rank 6. 

I am thinking only one way if you purchased the prime set you can use prime gears without mastery restriction but I saw clearly those guns were the basic soma.

no, primes are not mastery locked

well, my mistake, i thought since everybody can buy a prime access, they could not lock the items, i was wrong then

and may be you have seen karak

it could have been good to just stop by to press escap and look at the gear he's using

Edited by 5h1n0k4m1

no, primes are not mastery locked

well, my mistake, i thought since everybody can buy a prime access, they could not lock the items, i was wrong then

and may be you have seen karak

it could have been good to just stop by to press escap and look at the gear he's using

Not karak because I saw what weapon and the karak have only 30 ammo not 100. The sounds is clearly the soma. I can distinguish two different weapons if I have own them.

I remember at one point if you bought the update 10 bundle you could use the soma contained in it regardless of mastery rank. Not sure if this is still possible or not however.

Then the problem solved I think, because those guys was newbies but if they brought that bundle then maybe this thing is still on.