The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crimson Vanguard Is Recruiting.

Dalethor

23vguf.png

<<<<<RECRUITING IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE RESPONDED.>>>>>

Are you a lone Tenno tired of grinding out resources and Prime Parts solo? Then come join Crimson Vanguard and help rebuild this clan to greatness. We enjoy helping each other obtain the items we need, and we especially like helping other new players get their arsenals filled with awesome. If you have any questions that aren't answered here, please feel free to add me in game or PM me here with your question.

Crimson Vanguard is recruiting active players for our clan. We're a small clan, we enjoy helping newer players with all aspects of the game from farming resources and gear to helping with builds and mission types. At this point we're adding to our core group for Update 17, and rebuilding the clan from the ground up. If you would like to be a part of that, then definitely let me know. We have no Mastery rank requirements to worry about. All that is asked of our members is to be respectful of others in the clan, and out; and represent the clan well to the community. 

We have a dojo with all labs and research, obstacle course, and dueling rooms. In the next couple of weeks we will be activating our own voice chat server, so we can communicate and coordinate the team during group missions - especially the trials. Generally playing the game is also much more enjoyable while talking with other folks as well. We're looking forward to U 17 which should be (hopefully) dropping soon, it would be great to get more active players in before that happens. Preparation is the key!

So, if you're interested in joining a helpful, fun, knowledgeable group of folks, please, feel free to leave a message here on this thread with your in game name. 

We also have a Facebook group page where we coordinate (sort of) our game play and suchlike things, share our shenanigans and adventures with the rest of our Warframe friends.

I look forward to meeting new folks that enjoy this game as much as I do. Good luck and Game On!

UPDATE::  Our Teamspeak server is up and running, ready to facilitate many kickass missions. Game On!

UPDATE: Also starting a Destiny group as well, link to come, either posted in this post or at least in this thread. Check it out!

Edited by Dalethor

According to the last Dev stream, Update 17 should be dropping next Wednesday (read Thursday, early Friday morning). Looking forward to the awesome changes to movement, the new utility mod slot, underwater tileset for Sharkwing, so much to look forward to, I love it. See you all in game!

Also, if you want more info on the new stuff, watch the dev stream here:

Absolutely! We have folks from all over, UK, Singapore, and now at least one Aussie. Welcome, I'll send an invite soon as I can get in game. Oh, and lest I forget, I am from US.

Edit: Mookie, game says you're already in a clan. Unless you have already found a new clan and have joined them, please leave your old clan so we can invite you! Thanks.

Edited by Dalethor

Edit: Mookie, game says you're already in a clan. Unless you have already found a new clan and have joined them, please leave your old clan so we can invite you! Thanks.

I literally just did. My bad on that account. I forgot that I'd need to leave my old one. :s

Edited by Mookie-Cookie

Thanks for the responses!

First Oopsyxpoopsy: invite will be sent soon as i can get in game, and welcome.

Second: xXS4KIIL3rXx: We have no plans to expand beyond shadow clan size at this time. Once we hit the limit we will cease recruitment until a spot opens up. We feel the small size promotes a more fun atmosphere than a larger more unwieldy group. Also, invite will be sent as soon as I can get in game, and welcome.

Edited by Dalethor

Hello there,

I got back into the game after few months of absence, U17 seemed really interesting. I'm from Poland. It would be fun to play with group of people. Also some help from experienced players would be great because I have only about 80 hours time spent in game.
I look forward to join the clan.

IGN: DeftWolf

DeftWolf: Always happy to welcome anyone deft, or wolfish. Invite will be sent as soon as I can get into game.

Kabr_the_Legionless: You may have to change your name to something With A Legion... Invite incoming soon as I get back in game.

General Information: Once these invites are sent, I'll be looking to see how much room we have left, and posting that info on the thread as well. See you all in game.

All invites sent out. As to number of slots left, looks like a bit less than 10 slots left. Once we reach capacity, we have no plans to expand beyond Shadow Clan level; we like smaller groups of folks, we would rather form friendships with a few good people and have a lot of fun doing so, than having a large unwieldy group, with members you don't know the names of. 

Welcome to all of the new recruits, it has been great so far playing with you all. We all look forward to many more hours of mayhem and various ninja shenanigans perpetrated in the Void and beyond...  Game On!

I am interested in joining. I am new, it has been about a week since I started and as usual no matter which game it is, unless you are in a group it feels quite tiring.  Mostly looking for game knowledge from vets xD